Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Citizenship Oath Ceremony, Dallas, TX

Citizenship Oath Ceremony, Dallas, TX

Old May 14th 2006, 5:38 pm
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Question Citizenship Oath Ceremony, Dallas, TX

Supposedly some of my folks just have their N-400 approved on April 21, 2006 pending oath ceremony.
Just out of curiosity, when approximately will the next Citizenship Oath Ceremony in Dallas, TX [so I can attend and cheer just as they did for me couple years ago]?
Thank You
Old May 14th 2006, 8:36 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Oath Ceremony, Dallas, TX

Originally Posted by ABW
Supposedly some of my folks just have their N-400 approved on April 21, 2006 pending oath ceremony.
Just out of curiosity, when approximately will the next Citizenship Oath Ceremony in Dallas, TX [so I can attend and cheer just as they did for me couple years ago]?
Thank You
There is no way of knowing. Even if one were to be given an affixed schedule of when they hold the ceremonies there is no way of knowing when "your folks" will be sworn in.
Old May 14th 2006, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

jeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABW
Thank You
Unfortunately, there's no way to know!

I wish! Because we're currently a month into our wait to get our notification of Oath Ceremony in Indianapolis.

)
Old May 14th 2006, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
There is no way of knowing.
While I agree that there's no way to know when "his folks" will be sworn in, the court docket is published and available, and may be available on the court's web site. This was certainly true for the district court in Lexington; I expect it's true for other jurisdictions.

Ian