Chicago AOS Timeline

Old Jul 12th 2002, 9:20 pm
Nisha

Default Chicago AOS Timeline

Just wondering what month the ins is processing aos applications for. Called the help
line and they said aos applications are taking 26 months to process however it seems
that there are a few people who are getting their interview a little after a year.
Just wanted to hear from the masses what the true timeline is. Any input is greatly
appreciated...

Old Jul 13th 2002, 1:06 am
Paul@HelpDesk

Default Re: Chicago AOS Timeline

You could check out the AOS timeline for Chicago District INS office at:
http://www.visapro.com/INS-Processing-Times.asp

Paul @ HelpDesk

Old Jul 17th 2002, 9:20 am
Xphobia

Default Re: Chicago AOS Timeline

I mailed out I-485 on 1/28/2002 and had my fingerprints taken sometime in March and
had the AOS interview on 5/30/2002. Just got a letter from Nebraska saying that I
will receive my green card within 3 weeks. (Unfortunately, they messed up my name on
that last letter...) Initial letter from Chicago INS said something like 28 month
wait until the interview, but only had to wait 4 month. I guess I got lucky! Hope
this helps.

On 7/12/02 3:30 PM, in article
[email protected], "nisha" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just wondering what month the ins is processing aos applications for. Called the
    > help line and they said aos applications are taking 26 months to process however it
    > seems that there are a few people who are getting their interview a little after a
    > year. Just wanted to hear from the masses what the true timeline is. Any input is
    > greatly appreciated...