Charlotte service center info

Old Jul 17th 2002, 1:20 pm
Robert Bartle

Default Charlotte service center info

Does anyone have the phone number to the Charlotte service center? We filed for my
wife's AOS, EAD, etc over a month ago and we haven't even received a receipt for the
charges. We stupidly (or not depending how you look at it) paid by USPS money orders
and there's no way to track them until it's past 60 days. We're really getting
nervous that the person that signed the delivery either circular filed it or threw it
on the wrong stack. We'd like to call and just reassure ourselved that they DID in
fact receive our package.
--

RJB

Old Jul 17th 2002, 4:20 pm
Johnson Pervis

Default Re: Charlotte service center info

Did you check the INS website for the Charlotte FIELD OFFICE?
http://www.ins.gov/graphics/fieldoff...te/aboutus.htm There is NO number for
you to call. Most field offices are like this. You'll have to take a day or two off
work and go to the field office to ask your questions. Good luck!
--
Johnson "Robert Bartle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have the phone number to the Charlotte service center? We filed for my
    > wife's AOS, EAD, etc over a month ago and we haven't even received a receipt for
    > the charges. We stupidly (or not depending how you look at it) paid by USPS money
    > orders and there's no way to track them until it's past 60 days. We're really
    > getting nervous that the person that signed the delivery either circular filed it
    > or threw it on the wrong stack. We'd like to call and just reassure ourselved that
    > they DID in fact receive our package.
    > --
    >
    > RJB