Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Can i get a visa? Im a UK citizen?

Can i get a visa? Im a UK citizen?

Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:45 am
Banned

sa6storm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can i get a visa? Im a UK citizen?

Originally Posted by sa6storm
... how do you figure... ive been accepted...
and I applied 2 weeks ago...and will be receiving the paper work in due time .. seems your a MR know it all that doesn't 'know it all'
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:46 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

So, if you had already attended an interview why come to BE and ask about the VWP? The ConOff would have told you on the day if you had been successful or not.

Last edited by civilservant; Aug 15th 2013 at 11:49 am.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

and I applied 2 weeks ago...and will be receiving the paper work in due time .. seems your a MR know it all that doesn't 'know it all'
What you are saying does not ring true...plus you have stated that you are willing to break US immigration law by entering the US without declaring your offense. No-one here will condone any attempt to break the law. If you wish this thread to continue I suggest you refrain from name calling and stop trying to circumvent the law.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

ok experts... I jave just got off the phone from the US embassy.. my crime does not fall under the category of 'a threat to the us' and I have been granted a 10 year tourist VISA! I have no doubt you wont reply to this but maybe do research better... I was told my crime was a white collar crime and does not hinder my application... members re read the rules
That's a good one. I'll recommend your solution to everyone from now on
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of

lots of views no replies.... a tricky one I know...I purely want to see friends and have a bit of fun! Ill be bringing money into your economy
So you're bringing money into the economy?
That's nice..is it your money or somebody else's?
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:55 am
Banned

... how do you figure... ive been accepted...
surprised you have gone silent.. you have proved you're not a nice individual and have no clue
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Brando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really nice

surprised you have gone silent.. you have proved you're not a nice individual and have no clue
you do know you where replying to yourself then right?
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by KTBFFH12
So you're bringing money into the economy?
That's nice..is it your money or somebody else's?
I asked for advice not critism,.. go troll somewhere else you lose... ive been accepted and have my visa.. as the French say GO F##K YOURSELF
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:58 am
Banned

Wow, I was recommended to this site for support, you are all a bunch of faceless trolls and would never speak what u do to anyone, at least im honest... grow up..enough said...I have my visa... LOL at your pitiful country
Old Aug 15th 2013, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Brando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really nice

Britain is pitiful? Each to their own I suppose!

You have to understand, that to get a 10 year visa in the space of 1 day, which is what you seem to be suggesting you have done, is going to be looked upon as really odd/funny/suspicious to people here.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 12:00 pm
Banned

customsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond reputecustomsquestion has a reputation beyond repute

If you lie and get caught you will end up in jail. Remember that. They will say you committed immigration fraud and it's tent city with sherrif joe for you. Do you know what they do to english people in jail in america. Tango and Cash had it easy by comparison.

I bet you will look real sexy in pink pj's
Old Aug 15th 2013, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I was recommended to this site for support, you are all a bunch of faceless trolls and would never speak what u do to anyone, at least im honest... grow up..enough said...I have my visa... LOL at your pitiful country
You should have gone to Yahoo Answers as I previously recommended. They'll tell you what you want to hear.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 12:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The OP has now left the building. Thread closed.