Default Brother in dire straits

My brother brought a girl over from Mongolia. Her inital intention was
to go to school and work. She obtained a student visa. She also
started working part time. She was doing the school and work thing for
about a year. She applied for a green card. Shortly after she applied
for her green card, they decided to get married. In that time, my
brother got a job out of the country. He has been out of the country
for a little over a year. They have both since decided to get a
divorce. She received her green card while he was out of the country.
His dilemma is that he is concerned that she will get deported if they
are divorced. The green card that she received was not conditional
based on their marriage, so he should not have to worry about her
deportation, right? She is now working full time and very self
sufficient. Someone enlighten me...........please! He still cares
about her.

--
Adrianne

Old Dec 15th 2004, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brother in dire straits

Originally Posted by Adrianne
His dilemma is that he is concerned that she will get deported if they are divorced.
If she has her green card, she will not be deported if they divorce. However, if she had a student visa, how was it that he "brought her over from Mongolia"?

Ian
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Total and utter crap from start to finish. Please try again.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Total and utter crap from start to finish. Please try again.
Hi Ray:

Maybe not. Not enough facts to judge. Not enough facts to answer.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:10 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi Ray:
Maybe not. Not enough facts to judge. Not enough facts to answer.
Hi Mr F... I await the next episode with keen interest..
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Hi Mr F... I await the next episode with keen interest..
Sister in Rolling Stones maybe?
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:22 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Well the INS do get my 'money for nothing' I think.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:22 pm
Ray

Good DM ..it took me a minute there to be with it!!
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:23 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adrianne
Brother in dire straits
My brother brought a girl over from Mongolia.
Romeo and Juliet?

ok I'll stop now.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:25 pm
Missie Loves Manc =)

MisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Manc
Romeo and Juliet?

ok I'll stop now.

Please do! *LOL*
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default David Knopfler

My brother was in Dire Straits and so was I
Old Dec 15th 2004, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: David Knopfler

Originally Posted by rogerpenycate
My brother was in Dire Straits and so was I
You are Mark AND David Knopfler?

Must make the guitar work a piece of cake ... that ain't working ...
Old Dec 15th 2004, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

You are Mark AND David Knopfler?

Must make the guitar work a piece of cake ... that ain't working ...
David said
"My brother (Mark) was in Dire Straits, and so was I (David)"
Old Dec 15th 2004, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rogerpenycate
David said
"My brother (Mark) was in Dire Straits, and so was I (David)"
Hadn't heard that one ... I thought it was a Monty Python quote
Old Dec 15th 2004, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hadn't heard that one ... I thought it was a Monty Python quote
Now you've got me confused

Try this.
Mark Knopfler said "I was in Dire Straits"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.