> with me!
    > Also, I need to schedule my husbands medical exam. Does anyone have a
    > recomendation for this in the Boston Mass area or in Southern New
    > Hampshire?
    > Thanks.
    > Debs

Old Jan 31st 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Boston Doctor's

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
A couple of questions for anyone that may know of any good doctors in the Boston area. First of all does anyone know anyone at Mass Eye and Ear that is an excellent Eye Doctor? If so a recomendation would greatly be appreciated! I have had an ongoing severe eye problem now for 6 months and can not seem to find anyone that knows what is wrong with me!
Also, I need to schedule my husbands medical exam. Does anyone have a recomendation for this in the Boston Mass area or in Southern New Hampshire?

Thanks.

Debs
I'm sorry I can't help you with your eye problem and a good doctor for that but KarenD who is in Mass went to see someone in RI if you are willing to travel. I am going to go and see this doctor myself for my vaccination supplement. Here is the details:

Dr. Steven McCloy
Occupational Health & Rehabilitation, Inc.
203 Concord Street, Suite 301
Pawtucket, RI 02860

Tel: (401)722-8880

Good Luck
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

jockgurl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boston Doctor's

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
Thanks for the leads.............What's your experience been as far as time frames for getting an appointment? I will call today anyway to schedule Garry's. Do you have to wait MONTHS to get in or is it relatively quick?
Thanks again. If anyone else has any suggestions, feel free to post them. Especially for eye doctors. I am getting desperate to find out what is wrong. I had 6 vials of blood taken yesterday as they are now questioning all avenues.

Debs

Hi
I work for health resources and they have an office in cummings park in woburn mass also. It is much closer to the New Hampshire border than boston,its right off the highway and wicked easy to find.There is also plenty of free parking ( can you tell I hate going into Boston for anything).
On the eye doctor front there is Dr Gendelman with Burlington Eye Assoc in Burlington Mass.Hes really good.Its also close to the health resources office in Woburn so perhaps you could kill two birds with one stone and get both done the same day.