Birth Cert Issue

Old Jul 16th 2003, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

rzack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Birth Cert Issue

Hi guys,

I need your opinion. I'm in the midth of AOS and I don't have any problems with any other documents except I do not have my original BC. It was misplaced somewhere in my house in my country and my sister cannot find it.

By the way I managed to get a certified copy of my BC from high court of my residency overseas. Just to prepare well, I prepared two affidavits for my mum and other relative to sign and notarized. The problem is, most of the notarize person said they cannot sign it if I do not sent it by myself which is very difficult since I have to travel 28 hours in plane and then I don't want to go out of US until my AOS approved.

Beside that, I also reapply the copy of my BC from my state of birth and its in process now.

My question is, if my abstract of BC from my birth state of birth do not arrive on time until I have my interview, can I use:-

1. My certified copy of BC
2. My original school leaving certificate
3. Any other originals documents that stated my birth place.

I don't want this BC issue give me such burden. Your opinions in this is highly appreciated.

Thanks.