Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Biometrics - Appointment possibly lost in mail.

Biometrics - Appointment possibly lost in mail.

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biometrics - Appointment possibly lost in mail.

[QUOTE=Sharron_;7982297]
Originally Posted by Sally Redux

Thanks anyway for your input. I think the best thing to probably do first is to go to the biometrics office and take it from there.
That's what I'd do

Good luck with everything
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 1:21 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

my kids were 2 and 4 when we did biometrics in the spring of this year. they took a photo, one finger print only and made the older child write his name
Old Oct 17th 2009, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Sharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to all

Originally Posted by meauxna
You may go to biometrics early, if you have *a* letter.
Your kids are dependant on your petition, so they will probably take everyone's at the same time.
You may want to make an InfoPass appointment about the baby. I can't remember what they do about children and bios but it may be that she doesn't need them?

oh, InfoPass is the appointment system for going to your local USCIS office.
http://infopass.uscis.gov/
Thank you for all your replies.

We went to our biometrics appointment in Van Nuys and talk about efficient. We were in and out within about 30 minutes!!.

We filled in some paperwork and then went to ask another guy there about my daughter....then we went straight and had our biometrics taken. (We didn't even get to sit down!!) and there were only a few people in there.

Anyway regarding my daughter meauxna was right. Although my daughter had her biometrics taken when she was 2 years old.....now she doesn't need them until she is 14 years old.

My son being 15 needed them because at this age they fingerprint every finger. (with my daughter it was only one....can't remember which finger) and previously my son had only been fingerprinted with one finger also.

So that clears that up and once again thanks for all the advice.

That's another thing out of the way.