Baseball

Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

notacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Baseball

Hail, the sound of spring
maple striking on leather
hope springs eternal
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:43 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baseball

Originally Posted by notacrime
hope springs eternal
And Go Cubs
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:46 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
And Go Cubs
Hope all is well with you
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:48 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Hope all is well with you
Seems like a nice quiet thread to hijack E, fine ta
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:49 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a nice quiet thread to hijack E, fine ta
This place has gone to the woof-woofs............ since you're hardly ever around this days...
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:51 pm

This place has gone to the woof-woofs............ since you're hardly ever around this days...
Don't blame me A few of the usual suspects are missing.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:59 pm
Homebody

Don't blame me A few of the usual suspects are missing.
Some have gone back to Blighty like your good self, but what's the excuse of the rest of them...
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:10 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Go BoSox!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

I love the start of Baseball season. And it's the Masters this weekend. Love it!
Go Braves!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:19 am
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to my first ever baseball game on friday

I dont know if this is good or not,,,
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:44 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notacrime
Actually, they are usually made of ash
hope springs eternal

And Go Cubs
Never were truer words spoken by a Cubs Fan
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:58 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Rounders. Girls' game.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:06 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mellybrown

I've been to Turner Field a couple of times and had a good time. Bring your money though-refreshments ain't cheap!!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mellybrown

Hi:

A former client of mine immigrated from the Middle East in the early 1970's. He was given two tickets to an Angels game played in Anaheim on June 1, 1975 against the Baltimore Orioles.

It was the most boring thing he ever went to -- nothing much happened. The Angels manged to get just one run in the third inning. As for the top of each inning, Baltimore did next to nothing. In fact, only one player got on base.

The thing that puzzled him though was that the more nothing, but nothing happened, the more the crowd got excited. The game went on its boring way, inning after inning, and the frenzy built up. The Angels took a 1-0 lead into the top of the 9th inning and the game ended at the 28th Baltimore at-bat in the top of the 9th and the crowd exploded with the excitement from the released tension.

My client later learned the details of the game and he told me with mild chagrin -- I saw Nolan Ryan's fourth no-hitter and it was wasted on me.

BTW, the thing that really gave me an appreciation of the skill level in the Bigs was attending a double header during the 1984 Olympics. Line drives to the foul areas that would be easy outs in the Bigs often dropped untouched. Also, I didn't like the "clang" of the metal bats which are not used in the Bigs.

Enjoy. BTW, do take in more than one game this season -- it takes awhile to appreciate the game and go with the flow.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Some have gone back to Blighty like your good self, but what's the excuse of the rest of them...
It's quiet around here...too quiet...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.