Bank Asses

Old Feb 26th 2002, 4:05 pm
Rahul

Default Bank Asses

Could anyone please tell me what exactly do we need from a bank regarding the assets
information that's required for I-864. Is there a particular name for such a document
that one can request from the bank?

Old Feb 26th 2002, 4:25 pm
Jim

Default Re: Bank Asses

I had an entirely different idea of your post from looking at the subject line

There is no standard letter or form. You should just request a letter "from an
officer of the Bank" stating that you have an account, for how long and the most
recent balance. Make sure it is on bank letterhead and that it is signed and has
contact information on it.

Rahul wrote:

> Could anyone please tell me what exactly do we need from a bank regarding the
    > assets information that's required for I-864. Is there a particular name for such a
    > document that one can request from the bank?

Old Feb 26th 2002, 7:06 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank Asses

My bank doesn't have an ass. But Mr. Periwinkle, the loan officer, at our bank has a tussy that is begging to be squeezed ;-)