baby of illegal immigrant

Old Oct 15th 2002, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

tamicka is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy baby of illegal immigrant

Hi, I really hope that somebody will help with some answers. I am one year in the US as an illegal immigrant, I am married to somebody who 's been waiting for his green card and I deliver a baby girl two months ago. I know that my daugther will have the citizenship immediately, and that cannot help my status to be changed. But is there anyway I could adjust my status, does the I-485 works for me ?? I heard that the I-485 will be again possible till June 2003 ...???

Tamicka
Old Oct 24th 2002, 6:38 am
blessme

Hi Tamicka , It seems like me and you have something in common
I have been here from I was 7years old from 1989.. I'm about to marry my boyfriend that will be getting his natrulization in a month
I was thinking that I could still stay in the usa and adjust my status but I have been researching and calling ins and it seems like it's not so..
I was brought here as a child not on my own will but there sayig I would have to go back to my country to finish the process and because I came here illegal I can trigger a 3 or ten year ban from the usa.
I also have a child born here he's 2 years old ins don't care about the child so I ask them what about my child if I had to take him with me they say they don't care it's up to me..
I am searching for a good lawyer right now so that I can remain here and finish the process I am praying that they will have mercy on my situation.

Tamicka it seem as if your going to need a good lawyer advise marriage to a permanent residence I hear the process is long and causes problem!

Tamicka what did you hear about the I-485 until june 2003??