B2 visa with Simple Caution

Old Feb 13th 2018, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B2 visa with Simple Caution

Originally Posted by DiggerDagger
I did ‘ bother ‘ to look through the threads, u seem to have taken this all a bit personal come on mate
I'm not taking it personally at all. Everyone here is trying their best to help you but, at the end of the day, I already have my US visa (as do many of the other people who have answered you); and if you're going to belittle the other poster's knowledge and pooh-pooh their advice, none of us are going to be bothered about advising you further or caring whether you succeed in getting your visa (or not).
Old Feb 13th 2018, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

DiggerDagger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
I'm not taking it personally at all. Everyone here is trying their best to help you but, at the end of the day, I already have my US visa (as do many of the other people who have answered you); and if you're going to belittle the other poster's knowledge and pooh-pooh their advice, none of us are going to be bothered about advising you further or caring whether you succeed in getting your visa (or not).
And I’ve said thanks for replying to every person, I’ve been polite and said thank you, I checked your thread which I’m thankful for. I’ve not belittled anyone get a grip
Old Feb 13th 2018, 4:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DiggerDagger
And I’ve said thanks for replying to every person, I’ve been polite and said thank you, I checked your thread which I’m thankful for. I’ve not belittled anyone get a grip
You have received good information...I am therefore closing this thread.