B2 Tourist Visa denied!

Old Aug 6th 2010, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

texto is just really nicetexto is just really nicetexto is just really nicetexto is just really nicetexto is just really nicetexto is just really nicetexto is just really nicetexto is just really nice
Default Re: B2 Tourist Visa denied!

Originally Posted by E3only
Interesting - you are telling me they took all your documents? I suspect the documents they take custody of are the ones they are interested in like application, photo, fee receipt etc etc. I would be surprised if they did take all the documents (much of which are personal and they wouldnt risk mis placing it). Then again, your case is an outlier in that it was 2nd time application but I am telling you that's now how it works in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth consulates in Australia.
Yes E3Only. They have a different procedure here in London. You go to the first counter and submit the basic documents (fee receipt, photo, interview letter etc). Then they ask you for supporting documents. You handover your personal documents and they give you a number.

Then you wait around two hours before your number is displayed. You go to the interview counter and at the end of the interview, the officer returns the documents.