B2 Appointments

Old Dec 16th 2021, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute
Default B2 Appointments

Has anyone managed to book a B2 appointment since the London consulate reopened? I am needing to apply for one but have the 1st Nov 2022 appointment slot being the only one available. Happy to do the daily checking merry go round but if conventional wisdom is that no appointments are being made available for this visa type at the moment (which I would understand), then I won't waste my time playing a refresh game until later in the new year.

TIA!
Old Dec 17th 2021, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

sevorg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: B2 Appointments

In September I was able to get an appointment for the end of March 2022(after someone posted on here that they were giving appointments).Then about 20th November I received an email from YATRI saying they were opening more slots on a specific date.After a very busy time of trying on that date ,I managed to get a slot early Feb 2022.By about 11.00am on the day they released the additional slots there was nothing left until November.
My theory is that they use the 1st of November as a sort of holding area and then if the release more slots they notify you and then you have to scramble for those slots,thats my theory anyway.
I would suggest you book for the 1st November and hope they release more dates so you can bring your appointment forward

Last edited by sevorg; Dec 17th 2021 at 10:05 am. Reason: suggestion booking November
Old Dec 30th 2021, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond reputeshiversaint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B2 Appointments

Thanks. Managed to bag a March appointment today after initially taking 1st November. That's a result as far as I'm concerned!