B1 extension / address change

Old Jan 29th 2001, 3:34 pm
Posts: n/a

Hey there -

I am in the US on a tourist visa and I applied to extend my stay for another 4 months.
Unfortunately after filing my application - I moved and INS had a wrong address for me.

Forwarding did not work and as a result I do not know what happened with my application. I
have not received anything from INS.

INS however did cash in my money order check about 2 months ago. Any ideas what
to do next?


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.