Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Appointment dates for September - US embassy in London

Appointment dates for September - US embassy in London

Old Jul 20th 2010, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

cryos is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Appointment dates for September - US embassy in London

I am sure this comes up all the time, but I can't find it on the US embassy website, or spot the answer in the forums. Does anyone know when the US embassy in London will release dates in September? I just called to find out they are only booking appointments up to 31 August, and am worried due to the message about unprecedented demand...

I am already in the US, changed status in the US and am planning a trip back to the UK. Really hoping to get an appointment on the 2/3 September, and need to book flights soon. Any pointers or advice would be welcome, this is for a H1B visa if that makes a difference with regards to when they release them.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Appointment dates for September - US embassy in London

Still calling every day to check - still saying up to August 31 for the US embassy in London. Does anyone have any idea when they might release dates in September, or have they and forgotten to change the recorded message???
Old Aug 12th 2010, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Russ1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cryos

When i had to return for this a few years ago they only post dates out 3 weeks, with this in mind i would thing the dates for earlyu september should be posted in the next week.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Russ1, called this morning and appointments are available up until the end of October now. Managed to get an appointment, and all is well apart from a big drop in flight prices just after we booked ours. They were starting to make me very nervous not releasing dates ;-)