Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Appointment Confirmation troubles.

Appointment Confirmation troubles.

Old Aug 26th 2013, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

whyyouwanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Appointment Confirmation troubles.

Hi folks.

So I have booked my Visa interview at the US embassy in london, through there online booking system. https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-GB

It informs me that I need to: Appointment Confirmation page printed from this website.

However I can not find such a page, unfortunately its a bank holiday in the UK. So there is no-one available at the call centers. And my appointment is this wednesday. All I can seem to find it the print instructions page, that has a barcode for my passport and barcode for my DS-160.

Has anyone else ran into this problem?
Old Aug 26th 2013, 8:19 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appointment Confirmation troubles.

When you booked the appointment did a page come up to confirm the booking. My guess if it did that is what they want printed.

If that is the case and you didn't print that page, can you get back into your online booking to do so?
Old Aug 28th 2013, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

tempusfugit400 is an unknown quantity at this point

They email you the appointment details , at the bottom of the page it says " Print Instructions " .
It takes you back to the page , login and print it off.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

juct2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I am currently in the same situation. The instructions page says that I must bring the printed confirmation on the date of the interview.

Did you have any problem just by bringing the Instructions sheet and the DS160?

Thanks
Old Feb 24th 2014, 9:27 am
Just Joined

xyzhongmu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by juct2014
Hello,
I am currently in the same situation. The instructions page says that I must bring the printed confirmation on the date of the interview.

Did you have any problem just by bringing the Instructions sheet and the DS160?

Thanks
Hi, finally how did you resolve this problem? Is it the "print instruction" page? Thank you.
Old Feb 24th 2014, 10:36 am
Just Joined

Leigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond reputeLeigh_A has a reputation beyond repute

Hi xyzhongmu - you will need to bring the DS-160 confirmation page, which will have your photo on it and the Appointment Confirmation page - this should have been emailed you when you booked the appointment. It will have your appointment date and time, instructions about what to bring on the day and a couple of barcodes for each applicant attending the interview.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 9:10 am
Just Joined

juct2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leigh_A
Hi xyzhongmu - you will need to bring the DS-160 confirmation page, which will have your photo on it and the Appointment Confirmation page - this should have been emailed you when you booked the appointment. It will have your appointment date and time, instructions about what to bring on the day and a couple of barcodes for each applicant attending the interview.
Thank you for the information. Actually things went very smoothly. I just took with me the DS-160 and the instructions page where my photo and a barcode were printed. The whole procedure went well and I got the tourist visa.
Old Feb 25th 2014, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

xyzhongmu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by juct2014
Thank you for the information. Actually things went very smoothly. I just took with me the DS-160 and the instructions page where my photo and a barcode were printed. The whole procedure went well and I got the tourist visa.
Thank you very much! Just get the reply from US embassy. You are right! The instruction page is the confirmation page that I should bring. Thanks!