AOS Interview

Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

muni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to all
Default AOS Interview

Hello
Its me again with yet another question! have my AOS Interview on Nov 3rd(i was just settling in for a long wait and starting to relax!) now i am a little nervous to say the least.
We have all the additional evidence needed but is it worth getting sworn statements from friends and family? i always like to have too much rather than too little.
Just like some opinions on the matter.
Thanks sooooo much for all your help, i dont post often but this site has helped me tremendously as this immigration lark has turned me from a sensible woman to a nervous bloody wreck!
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS Interview

Originally Posted by muni
... is it worth getting sworn statements from friends and family?
If you feel your other evidence is weak, then yes. But if you'd rather have "too much" then what's the harm? If you need it, you have it; if you don't need it, so much the better.

I know that the process can drive people crazy, but common sense usually prevails! I'm not sure you really needed our opinion on this!

Ian
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

muni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to all
Default Re: AOS Interview

Thanks Ian
Deep breath and i shall be calm from this moment on!!!
Muni