Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Anyone with experiences at INS New York?

Anyone with experiences at INS New York?

Old May 9th 2002, 4:20 pm
Ines

Default Anyone with experiences at INS New York?

How long did it take you to get your Adjustment of Status interview after filing? I
now know the processing times (thank you all for the information), but I'd like to
know from people who went through the process.

Thank you very much.

If anyone has questions about the naturalization process please ask. I went
through that.

Old May 9th 2002, 4:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone with experiences at INS New York?

If you now know the processing times, than you are asking for interview experiences then and not how long did it take you to get your AOS interview after filing.

For us was 21 months. Our experience and those of other New Yorkers (and others countrywide) can be found at:

http://www.kamya.com/interview/intro.html