any sign of new CSC numbers?

Old Dec 22nd 2002, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

sandy- pie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any sign of new CSC numbers?

i've been looking but havent seen any. I thought they put them out every 2 weeks but its been quite a bit longer.
sandy
Old Dec 22nd 2002, 11:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any sign of new CSC numbers?

Originally posted by sandy- pie
i've been looking but havent seen any. I thought they put them out every 2 weeks but its been quite a bit longer.
sandy
Believe it is once a month and Matt Udall recently posted the URL with the latest numbers.

Rita
Old Dec 23rd 2002, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

groovy. for some reason i thought they posted it more...but in that case i will be looking for it agian in the beginning of jan.
thankyou.
sandy
Old Jan 2nd 2003, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

it sure would be great to know where they are at now adays. they used to post times more often, according to Udalls site. i know people in mid nov. got approved....anyone else from csc lately?
sandy
Old Jan 2nd 2003, 9:16 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sandy- pie
it sure would be great to know where they are at now adays. they used to post times more often, according to Udalls site. i know people in mid nov. got approved....anyone else from csc lately?
sandy
I recently had an I-129f approved at the CSC. I put it in priority mail on 10/15/02. The received date on the receipt notice was 10/16/02, and the "notice" date on the receipt notice was 10/17/02. The approval date was 11/27/02. My fax and shipment went out to the Consulate in Guatemala City on the day the approval notice arrived to my office, and so did the affi pack... sent to my petitioner to forward to his beneficiary.

Good luck with your case.

Regards,
Matthew Udall
Attorney
http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/fiancee.htm
Old Jan 2nd 2003, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

well, that was speedy. hopefully they are keeping it up. thankyou for your response
sandy