Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Any POE experiences out there for MSP

Any POE experiences out there for MSP

Old Jul 3rd 2001, 10:19 pm
Jonn

It looks like (after I've had my interview + bought my ticket) my POE will be the
Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul. There are no POE experiences for here on the
usual site, anyone know what they're like. It's not too important as San Francisco
sub offices (my final destination is San Jose) issue EADs on the same day, but I'm
curious nonetheless.

Jonn

Old Jul 4th 2001, 3:22 pm
Doe A. Deer

Jonn wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

It has been 3.5 years ago, but my hubby entered the US at MSP. They did not (and
likely still do not) issue work-authorized stamps as the Mpls INS office gave EAD
cards upon presentation of the I-485 paperwork. Sorry I can't give you more current
information!

--Doe

PS: Hi, Alvena, Paul, and some of the other "old timers" =)

Old Jul 4th 2001, 4:15 pm
Kl

March 30th 2001

The I-155 was stamped in my passport at MSP airport. (Did DCF in the Netherlands)

See our website WWW.USADUTCH.COM

Good luck

Klaas and Eileen

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 4th 2001, 5:42 pm
Eileen

my husband is so excited to have the day off work for the first time that he is
mixing up his numbers! He actually had the I-551 stamped in his passport along with
the A-number, but we did DCF so his entry was a little different than a K-1. Anyway
the MSP POE is pretty friendly. Eileen

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > It looks like (after I've had my interview + bought my ticket) my POE will be the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul. There are no POE experiences for here on[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the usual site, anyone know what they're like. It's not too important as San[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Francisco sub offices (my final destination is San Jose) issue EADs on the same[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > day, but I'm curious nonetheless.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Jonn[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 4th 2001, 6:20 pm
Tonya DeGraw

I used MSP as my POE last August. They do not issue the EAD for fiancées there. The
process is easy and the people are very friendly. It only took 10 minutes to get thru
customs and immigration.

Good Luck

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >