Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Any format for extension of visitor's visa?

Any format for extension of visitor's visa?

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 12:30 am
Alindya

Default Any format for extension of visitor's visa?

Is there a particular cover letter that the people are using for applying for
extension of visitor's visa for parents. If yes, please let me havea copy. You can
also send a personal e-amil to [email protected].

This group has helped me tremendously in the past and Iam very very grateful. Thanks

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 9:30 pm
Haliuna

Default Re: Any format for extension of visitor's visa?

When we applied for an extension of my mother's visitor's visa stay back in 1999 I
filed I-539 on her behalf and included a letter where she explained why she needs
this extension, copies of the return ticket and itinerary, and her original I-94
form. I don't know what you mean by cover letter, but we addressed the letter to whom
it may concern, put the date and she signed at the bottom.That was it. Even though we
got the approval notice a year after we filed and 6 months after she left we are glad
we did it, because now I wouldn't have to worry about her not being able to come back
again. Good luck!

[email protected] (alindya) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > Is there a particular cover letter that the people are using for applying for
    > extension of visitor's visa for parents. If yes, please let me havea copy. You can
    > also send a personal e-amil to [email protected].
    >
    > This group has helped me tremendously in the past and Iam very very
    > grateful. Thanks