Any body home

Old May 18th 2003, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any body home

Good morning
K3iers
Is any body home,is been long time no body post any thing..

Good luck to every body

Regards
Robert
Old May 18th 2003, 3:41 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

I've got my K3 interview at US Embassy London on 3rd June!! Sent packet 3 back on 9th May. E mailed Embassy on 15th May to see if they have an interview date for me and they did!!

Maggie
Old May 18th 2003, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to the K3 list. I received my NoA in the mail on the 15th with a date of 5/12/03 but it has yet to be entered into the online system. I'm guessing this is because the fees/NoAs are processed in Chicago and then the petition is sent to the MSC and it is they who apparently enter the case into the BCIS system.

I'm praying every day that things go as quickly as I've seen here for those who had April NoAs. However, I'm a bit nervous that I won't be so lucky as my husband is Egyptian & Muslim. I'd love to know among those of us with Middle Eastern fiances/spouses what the timelines are like and how significantly they differ from those from Western Europe/Canada.

Patty Khadijah
Old May 18th 2003, 3:58 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Khadija
I'm new to the K3 list. I received my NoA in the mail on the 15th with a date of 5/12/03 but it has yet to be entered into the online system. I'm guessing this is because the fees/NoAs are processed in Chicago and then the petition is sent to the MSC and it is they who apparently enter the case into the BCIS system.

I'm praying every day that things go as quickly as I've seen here for those who had April NoAs. However, I'm a bit nervous that I won't be so lucky as my husband is Egyptian & Muslim. I'd love to know among those of us with Middle Eastern fiances/spouses what the timelines are like and how significantly they differ from those from Western Europe/Canada.

Patty Khadijah
Patty

I didn't see anything on the case status checking system online for ages, we knew about the i 129f approval in the post before it was ever online. Hope all goes well for you.

Maggie
Old May 18th 2003, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Default Don't u worry

Originally posted by Maggs
Hello

I've got my K3 interview at US Embassy London on 3rd June!! Sent packet 3 back on 9th May. E mailed Embassy on 15th May to see if they have an interview date for me and they did!!

Maggie
hi,
don't you worry i am elling you my wife from Saudi Arabia,they will do security check which they are doing on each & every file ....it will little bit delay...Think Positive

GOOD LUCK TO U & ALL

1NOA 12/31/02
2ND 5/9/03

will call NVC on monday to findout what happened

Regards
robert
Old May 18th 2003, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Khadija

Patty Khadijah

hi,
don't you worry i am elling you my wife from Saudi Arabia,they will do security check which they are doing on each & every file ....it will little bit delay...Think Positive

GOOD LUCK TO U & ALL

1NOA 12/31/02
2ND 5/9/03

will call NVC on monday to findout what happened

Regards
robert
Old May 18th 2003, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Robert!

I've been married a year and a half to Abdo and was trying to be patient with the I-130. After I returned from my last visit to Egypt this March I'd had it with waiting. So, long story short, through this NG, I developed confidence in the K3 process (I'd heard about it but thought why throw good money down another BCIS black hole) and filed week before last.

I'll be very interested to learn if your wife receives her packet 3 info in Arabic. My husband's English is so-so and it would a lot easier on us if he could follow along in his native language. I liked Noorah's suggestion of having her fiance fax her the checklist as it seems from reading the various threads around here that each Consulate has their particular way of processing these things. Example: some Consulates want an I-864 including tax returns with a K3 and some only want the I-134 with statements and letters from employers/banks.

I'm also interested in what language they conduct the Consulate interview. Again, he could probably struggle through in English but Arabic would make him more at ease and less likely to make some inadvertant mistake.

Feel free to email me at: [email protected] if you want to swap notes offline on our Middle Eastern spouses.

Cheers,
Patty

Thanks, too, Maggs, for the info on the online status. I guess I'll just have to curb the obsessive/compulsive tendencies I developed in checking my I-130 status online (stuck in NSC limbo)
Old May 18th 2003, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Default THANK YOU

hi,
First of all thanks for replying me back,what papers i send to my wife...

1.job letter
2.Bank statement
3.Affadavit of support (I134)
4.telehone cards (which i use to call her)
5.3 yrs tax papers from IRS
6.cover letter

i don't think so they will send packet 3 in arabic

Iam stil waiting for msc to FORWARD my file to nvc & tehn to consulate of jeddah

Regards
Robert