Default Airport delays for tourists

I want to come to America next February for a family holiday in Florida but
I am hearing from the British press that there are queues of 4 -5 hours to
clear immigation (particuarly at Miami). Anyone had experience of this who
can advise me please?

Regards Mike.

Old May 3rd 2004, 2:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airport delays for tourists

Originally posted by Michael Allchurch
I want to come to America next February for a family holiday in Florida butI am hearing from the British press that there are queues of 4 -5 hours toclear immigation (particuarly at Miami). Anyone had experience of this who
can advise me please?Regards Mike.
Can't speak for Miami..but a friend arrived from the UK to Tampa airport last week.. and from de-planing to coming outside was an hour ..about the same as usual..
Old May 3rd 2004, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice
Default Re: Airport delays for tourists

Originally posted by Michael Allchurch
I want to come to America next February for a family holiday in Florida but
I am hearing from the British press that there are queues of 4 -5 hours to
clear immigation (particuarly at Miami). Anyone had experience of this who
can advise me please?

Regards Mike.
I have had three hours in Miami. Half of that time was clearing customs, not immigration. My wife and I avoid that airport like the plague.