Advice needed please

Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice
Default Advice needed please

Hello

We were in the process of applying for an E2 visa, but now think that maybe this is not the right option.
I was wondering if anyone could advise us on our situation and the best visa to apply for:

My husband and his business partner own a 33% share each of an online gaming business, they have just registered as a US company and have an office in San Francisco (nothing in the office at present), they are working at an office in the UK at the moment with one other employee who isnt looking to relocate.
They have received investment of $1,000,000 to help set up and run the company.

Thanks in advance
Sarah
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed please

Originally Posted by sarahlou145
Hello

We were in the process of applying for an E2 visa, but now think that maybe this is not the right option.
I was wondering if anyone could advise us on our situation and the best visa to apply for:

My husband and his business partner own a 33% share each of an online gaming business, they have just registered as a US company and have an office in San Francisco (nothing in the office at present), they are working at an office in the UK at the moment with one other employee who isnt looking to relocate.
They have received investment of $1,000,000 to help set up and run the company.

Thanks in advance
Sarah
Thats a bit complex without seeing a business plan
I suggest you go see a Lawyer in
London with all the facts ... see the FAQ on this site

http://www.investorvisausa.com/index.html
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice
Default Re: Advice needed please

Thanks, we have an immigration lawyer in the US, so are querying things with them now.