Advance Parole question

Old Oct 9th 2008, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advance Parole question

Originally Posted by Rete
The problem is that you did not marry before your daughter was 18. Hopefully this issue will be picked up by the experts.
Hi:

By implication, I did pick it up and that is why I made the suggestion I did.

Also, one of the more irritating parts in the life of an immigration lawyer is what my first mentor called "wait, then hurry up." Mentor mentioned in the context of the local "industry" where a project has been on the back burner for three years and then one Wednesday evening they call the lawyer and say they need Alien X 7:30 am sharp on Friday and the reservation from Heathrow the following morning has already been made.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:33 pm
Irritant

merz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Advance Parole question

Yeah..I know.

But it was only this year we decided where we really wanted to settle. I have a really good job (as does he) and we both have kids.
Before I met him I was going to live in Ireland as I have most of my family still there.

My friends all thought I was mad to dismiss the US option and things have changed in London.
I can imagine it is frustrating for lawyers to deal with situations that could have been avoided, but sometimes situations change.

It's frustrating for me, too.

Un-hubby is seeing a lawyer tomorrow (mainly because I am a pain in the arse) and I have sent him a list of questions to ask.

Thank you all, again.