additional information requested

Old Jul 14th 2015, 11:34 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: additional information requested

Originally Posted by Aminorjourney
But here's the thing: we were told by a U.S. employee at the window when we had our interview... So someone inside the IV unit got the thing wrong.
The SCOTUS ruling still holds true. I don't think people deliberately lie (although some do)... but they just don't any different and, like the proverbial man asking for directions, sometimes they'd rather fumble through on their own rather than ask a supervisor for help.

Never mind: things are progressing now!
That's really all that matters!

Ian
Old Jul 14th 2015, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes people just make mistakes.

Also, when confronted with something like that email address which contains an abbreviation and is essentially unpronounceable people often expand the abbreviation when saying it out loud - they understand what they mean, as does anyone else who already knows how the thing is really spelled, but it can lead to confusion.
Old Jul 20th 2015, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Aminorjourney is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. Just wow.

So I was at the school, handing my son's locker key back (because we'd hoped we'd be gone by September 1) and my wife calls.

They've just approved all three of us for a visa.

*in shock*. Feelings mixed between and
Old Jul 20th 2015, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!