Above 21 years

Old Feb 20th 2006, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

fahad will become famous soon enoughfahad will become famous soon enough
Default Above 21 years

Hi guys:

I hope you guys can help me in giving some information abt this. My Aunt filed a case for my Mom for immigration visa and we just recieved Ds3032. All my brothers and sisters are under 21 years but 1 of my sister is 25. Is there any way that she can come with my Mom??

Plz reply
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

scatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud of
Default Re: Above 21 years

Originally Posted by fahad
Hi guys:

I hope you guys can help me in giving some information abt this. My Aunt filed a case for my Mom for immigration visa and we just recieved Ds3032. All my brothers and sisters are under 21 years but 1 of my sister is 25. Is there any way that she can come with my Mom??

Plz reply

Hi

Unfortunatley not, she is over 21 years

Once your mum gets green card she can file I 130 for child over 21years unmarried, but this will take 7-10 years

She may do better to look for an alternative way to the US, study,

If she has a degree and gets a job offer then employer would get H1B

Buy a business and come out on E visa