Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

About to file I-130/1-485 - did I forget anything?

About to file I-130/1-485 - did I forget anything?

Old Jul 6th 2001, 8:07 pm
Amber Sebold

I had my medical, glad to know I don't have HIV or syphilis or something. (By the
way, they did a chest x-ray for TB, not a skin test. On the medical form it says "You
will be required to have a chest x-ray examination" - silly me didn't see that before
so was a tad worried. It was included in the price. (I'm surprised anyone had
anything *but* an x-ray actually)

So I've got the medical form all sealed in a nice envelope. I also have: I-130,
I-485, two G-325A's, I-765, I-131. I will also be filling out the IRS-9003. I'm
pretty sure we need to submit the I-864 too, is anyone sure about this? [I mean I
have a slight recollection of hearing something about taking it to the interview not
filing it with the forms]

If I am correct I need 4 photos of me (2 for G-325A and 2 for AP) and 2 of my husband
for his G-325A. Is this correct? I also have the processing sheet for I-485, and the
sheet declaring that all the copies are exact photocopies of original documents. Does
this apply to birth certificates? Because it says you need certified copies of them.
Or do I just take those to the interview?

I (will) have copies of: my long form birth certificate; my husband's birth
certificate; our marriage certificate; employer letter for Aaron; copies of last 3
year's W-2's.

And of course we will have checks for all the forms written out separately. Did I
forget anything? Thanks everyone.

--
-Amber.

Marge: "Stay away from my son!" Sideshow Bob: "Oh I'll stay away alright... stay
away... FOREVER... *evil laugh*. Oh wait, that's no good. *shudder*"

Old Jul 6th 2001, 8:21 pm
Grinch

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

It depends how big your chest is. I carry out all chest x rays of well
endowed females.

Grinch

Old Jul 6th 2001, 9:27 pm
Amber Sebold

Grinch wrote:
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I had my medical, glad to know I don't have HIV or syphilis or something. (By[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the way, they did a chest x-ray for TB, not a skin test. On the medical form it[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > says "You will be required to have a chest x-ray examination" - silly me didn't[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > see that before so was a tad worried. It was included in the price. (I'm[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > surprised anyone had anything *but* an x-ray actually)[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

That would explain it then. But wait, it was a female nurse who did the X-ray. Should
I be worried?

--
-Amber.

Marge: "Stay away from my son!" Sideshow Bob: "Oh I'll stay away alright... stay
away... FOREVER... *evil laugh*. Oh wait, that's no good. *shudder*"

Old Jul 7th 2001, 6:41 pm
Richard.ian

I'm impressed Grinch..........Radiography.....pretty impressive considering your
wolf/Vietnamese pot bellied pig foster parents

>

[usenetquote2]> > I had my medical, glad to know I don't have HIV or syphilis or something. (By[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the way, they did a chest x-ray for TB, not a skin test. On the medical form it[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > says "You will be required to have a chest x-ray examination" - silly me didn't[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > see that before so was a tad worried. It was included in the price. (I'm[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > surprised anyone had anything *but* an x-ray actually)[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 7th 2001, 7:23 pm
Grinch

>
considering
    >

I concentrate more on the chest than the x-ray actually. It was my lesbian foster
parents that gave me a chest Fetish.

Grinch