Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

5 Years Travel History N400 Question

5 Years Travel History N400 Question

Old Dec 29th 2020, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

brit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 Years Travel History N400 Question

Is there a link online where I can find my entry/exit dates for last 5 years? I went on the CBP website but could only find i94 records and no travel history for the past 5 years. There are 2 trips to back home that I don’t have a stamp on passport and unable to find booking details for (which I know I should’ve kept a record of🙄)
Old Dec 29th 2020, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 Years Travel History N400 Question

Whichever Airline you use.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

sun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond repute

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

Doesn’t this work for you ? That’s what I’d used a few years ago during my N400. Can’t speak for the missing travel record though.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

brit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond reputebrit_usa2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sun_burn
https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

Doesn’t this work for you ? That’s what I’d used a few years ago during my N400. Can’t speak for the missing travel record though.
No for whatever reason when I enter my records it shows details from when I was on visa (up until Dec 2015). Not my green card travel history.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 3:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brit_usa2014
No for whatever reason when I enter my records it shows details from when I was on visa (up until Dec 2015). Not my green card travel history.
Not that uncommon.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 3:57 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a link online where I can find my entry/exit dates for last 5 years? I went on the CBP website but could only find i94 records and no travel history for the past 5 years. There are 2 trips to back home that I don’t have a stamp on passport and unable to find booking details for (which I know I should’ve kept a record of🙄)
I can’t think of a commercial / international flight I have taken that does not use an E-ticket in the last 15+ years... check your email. Also if you collect air miles check the statements... some credit card statements also have the flight dates on the line item.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 4:01 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

The dates and times do not have to be exact. You know the month and year and how long you were outside of the US and that is basically what you need. They just want to be sure that you spent the required amount of time in the US to be qualified to naturalize.

As a Canadian my husband had to guesstimate his many trips to and from Canada. Was not an issue.
Old Dec 29th 2020, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tht
I can’t think of a commercial / international flight I have taken that does not use an E-ticket in the last 15+ years... check your email. Also if you collect air miles check the statements... some credit card statements also have the flight dates on the line item.
I have all tickets for all travel history except 2 which I took in 2016 and the tickets seemingly have disappeared 😂. I must’ve deleted them 😳🙄😂
Old Dec 29th 2020, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rete
The dates and times do not have to be exact. You know the month and year and how long you were outside of the US and that is basically what you need. They just want to be sure that you spent the required amount of time in the US to be qualified to naturalize.

As a Canadian my husband had to guesstimate his many trips to and from Canada. Was not an issue.
Thank you Rete, that is most helpful. Yes I remember the months and year that I took the trips just not the exact dates so good to know it’s not required
Old Dec 29th 2020, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

sun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond reputesun_burn has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. I had a green card for the full 10 years prior to naturalization, so I have no experience with this. You've received some good advice, so I can't think of anything meaningful other than to ask whether you'd gotten a new passport around the same time as the green card ? Maybe it didn't connect your old passport and new...