3 years,5 months and 9 days.

Old Aug 17th 2012, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3 years,5 months and 9 days.

That is since I returned from Australia. I was just thinking of my time on BE.
Some of you may remember me from 4 years ago with my highly critical posts about Oz.
I've had a number of visitor(friends I made in Australia) since my return and the ozzie ones have loved the UK.
Life is good ,thankfully, and Australia is just a fading memory.
I'm thinking of going back for a holiday next year to see friends.
I hope anyone who remembers me is content as I am at the moment.
My distaste towards Australia has also diminished and in a way I'm thankful for the experience which has given me focus.
I wish anyone who remembers me good luck.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 years,5 months and 9 days.

Hi Kev, glad you pop in from time to time (I no longer have FB , due to a family falling out, isnt it amazing you can me at the other side of the world and still have a fight).
Glad life for you is good, we are all fine and in a routine, my long term ambition is to return home, but for now am ok and getting on with things., if you do return for a visit, i'll buy you a bloody $8.00 beer or two, lol
Old Aug 17th 2012, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Hi Kev, glad you pop in from time to time (I no longer have FB , due to a family falling out, isnt it amazing you can me at the other side of the world and still have a fight).
Glad life for you is good, we are all fine and in a routine, my long term ambition is to return home, but for now am ok and getting on with things., if you do return for a visit, i'll buy you a bloody $8.00 beer or two, lol
Hi Margaret

I've oftened wondered how you are getting on. I don't work on Fridays and I just waiting on my daughter getting out of bed.

Good luck with whatever you do

Kevin x
Old Aug 17th 2012, 11:32 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it is working out for you. Put us in the same category, we have seen little of the doom and gloom nonsense we were forcefed in Australia and indeed by certain sectors of the UK gutter press.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 2:50 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear you are doing well.
Old Aug 17th 2012, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Homeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond reputeHomeiswheretheheartis has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that its all worked out for you and your family:-)
Old Aug 18th 2012, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness me, is it that long ago? I remember you leaving! Good to hear that things are going well for you - must say that my feelings are very similar having been back in UK for nearly a year, I cant remember feeling this happy for years. I have no desire to live in Aus again but know it is on the cards once my olds pop their clogs and wonder whether I will be able to do it with any enthusiasm. A holiday would be fine but to live there again - ah well, we shall see!!!

It's great when the "old timers" keep in touch!
Old Aug 25th 2012, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by quoll
Goodness me, is it that long ago? I remember you leaving! Good to hear that things are going well for you - must say that my feelings are very similar having been back in UK for nearly a year, I cant remember feeling this happy for years. I have no desire to live in Aus again but know it is on the cards once my olds pop their clogs and wonder whether I will be able to do it with any enthusiasm. A holiday would be fine but to live there again - ah well, we shall see!!!

It's great when the "old timers" keep in touch!
So glad "you escaped". I still believe that Oz is a honey trap.
I'm still amazed at the people who are surprised i didn't stay.
Good luck