221(G)administrative processing

Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:43 am
Just Joined

h1victim1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 221(G)administrative processing

Hi all,

I had the interview for the H1B stamping today morning at the US embassy in London. The visa officer was really helpful and she asked some basic questions to me . She also saw my M.S. degree certificate, everything was fine. The interview was just for 5 minutes. After a while, the OFFICER SAID THAT MY APPLICATION HAS TO GO FOR AN ADMINSTRATIVE PROCESSING and she returned our passports. SHE HAS TAKEN ALL THE ORIGINALS LIKE MY I-797, MY DEGREE CERTIFICATES, TRANSCRIPTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS SENT BY MY EMPLOYER.

So EXPERTS, I have some doubts:

1. How long they take to check to do the Admisntrative Processing?. We hold an Indian Passports with British Degree.

2.i got my u.k visa till july 31st and i cant stay anymore in this country and i m leaving to india

3.can i ask them to return my orinal certificates and ask them to make a copy of that and forward mycase to indian embassy,if it is going to be long

please do respond on that i m in a great dilema what to do
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

h1victim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 221(G)administrative processing

hi guys i got an email from the embassy on 6th jult to send a fax of all pages in the passport

the fax number what he sent didnt work for a long time, then i called the embassy and asked that fax number and then he gave another fax number then i sent a fax to that and in the evening i sent fax to the number what he gave in the email

the email is from the pietition department

i just want to know is this a positive reply or negative

if positive what is going to happen next
Old Jul 8th 2007, 2:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h1victim
i just want to know is this a positive reply or negative

if positive what is going to happen next
It's a positive sign, in that it means someone is working on your case. There's no way of knowing what will happen next. They might ask for more information again, they might call you in for another interview, they might approve your visa, and hopefully they won't deny your visa. And, there is no way of knowing how long it will take to do the next step, whatever it is.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

h1victim is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys i sent an email today saying that i have to leave the country by 31st of this month and allmy original certificates r with the emmbasy, and if it is going to take a long time take a copy of my originals and return the originals back to me and refer me back to an indian embassy

i got an reply from thr peitition saying when will u want the certificates

i replied them i want them by 22nd of this month

they also sent me another email saying tha they recieved my fax of the passport

i dont know what is going to happen next

will they forward me to an indian embassy now

regards
datla