2 biometrics?

Old Apr 29th 2004, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

monica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nice
Default 2 biometrics?

When I schedulled my biometrics appointment (for next week) for EAD I didn't mention that the app is for EAD not AOS because I didn't know I need it for AOS aswell. Will it be a problem??? And can anyone tell me, please, what biometrics are? Thanx!!!
Old Apr 29th 2004, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice
Default Re: 2 biometrics?

Originally posted by monica&ed
When I schedulled my biometrics appointment (for next week) for EAD I didn't mention that the app is for EAD not AOS because I didn't know I need it for AOS aswell. Will it be a problem??? And can anyone tell me, please, what biometrics are? Thanx!!!
As I've been saying all along, I only had one fingerprint appointment. I had EAD appointment and during that they take a fingerprint of your index finger which is copied onto your EAD card (along with your photo). Obviously some centres do it differently but I got the EAD card the same day. Who told you your fingerprinting was for EAD and not AOS? Who has two fingerprinting appointments?
Old Apr 29th 2004, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

monica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nicemonica&ed is just really nice

Originally posted by AlisonPA
As I've been saying all along, I only had one fingerprint appointment. Everyone keeps saying "biometrics" but all it is is a fingerprinting appointment. I had EAD appointment and during that they take a fingerprint of your index finger which is copied onto your EAD card (along with your photo). Obviously some centres do it differently but I got the EAD card the same day. Who told you your fingerprinting was for EAD and not AOS? Who has two fingerprinting appointments?
Well, when I received my NOA for EAD it states in it that you should call BSIS to make a biometric appointment. That's why I think that the biometric is for EAD. I didn't get yet my NOA for AOS but I thought you need to make an other biometric app for AOS too... Isn't it the case??
Old Apr 29th 2004, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Originally posted by monica&ed
Well, when I received my NOA for EAD it states in it that you should call BSIS to make a biometric appointment. That's why I think that the biometric is for EAD. I didn't get yet my NOA for AOS but I thought you need to make an other biometric app for AOS too... Isn't it the case??
OK and as I have already been told by someone you are going through the National Benefits Centre I think. I used Philly and I know that everyone else using Philly went through the same process as I did.