Who knew?

Old May 4th 2007, 4:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who knew?

Originally Posted by framac
WWW and UB40 fan, thank you very much for your kind words. Its an open house tomorrow and Sunday so heres hoping it goes quickly. Everyday that passes, I'm feeling a little better Still got Angie telling me I cant do this and cant do that but being an impatient guy by nature, I don't make a good patient. Rehab is going well and my body's building back up so I'll be back to normal in no time at all.
this makes me laugh, i bet before it angie coodnae get u to move yir erse
noo yae think yir superman. dae as yir telt man.
oh i have just had a thought

hey angie, what was it like havin sex with him for the first time after it?
was he saying things like "dont talk too dirty to me, dont wanna get too excited"

or

she hasn't let u near her yet. aye that'll be it!

sorry guys, but there has to be a lighter side to this thread. u should have seen what i was gonna type lol

EDIT
nah i have to type it, u would expect nothin less of me.

i can just see it noo.
angie is bouncing oan malkys bones, she looks doon and sees him sweating like a beast.
she ask him "you must be really enjoying this fluffy bawz" (her pet name for him)

malky (wae panic written awe oor his coupon) shouts " NO REALLY TIDDLY BUM (his pet name for her)
IM JUST TOO FEART TAE COME"

i bet the first time she asked for sex u shit yir pants ! and angie turnt roon and says " right thats it ya clatty bassa, a telt yea before, am no intae that kinky pish"

soapy runs for cover, so does malky cos angie wants to know how i found out their pet names lol

Last edited by soapy©; May 4th 2007 at 5:28 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
this makes me laugh, i bet before it angie coodnae get u to move yir erse
noo yae think yir superman. dae as yir telt man.
oh i have just had a thought

hey angie, what was it like havin sex with him for the first time after it?
was he saying things like "dont talk too dirty to me, dont wanna get too excited"

or

she hasn't let u near her yet. aye that'll be it!

sorry guys, but there has to be a lighter side to this thread. u should have seen what i was gonna type lol

EDIT
nah i have to type it, u would expect nothin less of me.

i can just see it noo.
angie is bouncing oan malkys bones, she looks doon and sees him sweating like a beast.
she ask him "you must be really enjoying this fluffy bawz" (her pet name for him)

malky (wae panic written awe oor his coupen shouts " NO REALLY TIDDLY BUM (his pet name for her)
IM JUST TOO FEART TAE COME"
We wur going at it like 2 rabbits and this caused the attack.

The doc says a wizny tae lift heavy weights so Angie's gotty cum to the toilet wi me tae hod it while a pee. You'll no know huv a problem like that "wee boaby" (paulines pet name fur it)
Old May 4th 2007, 5:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

We wur going at it like 2 rabbits and this caused the attack.

The doc says a wizny tae lift heavy weights so Angie's gotty cum to the toilet wi me tae hod it while a pee. You'll no know huv a problem like that "wee boaby" (paulines pet name fur it)
lmao, has that pauline been tellin tales aboot me again, shes got a big mooth her

oh i just edited my above post
Old May 4th 2007, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, has that pauline been tellin tales aboot me again, shes got a big mooth her

Angie wants tae know how you got yer nick name. She says there wiz a wee guy at school who wiz manky wi yella stains under his ermpits and that wiz his name. F**k, a cin picture the wee bogging baws as I type.
Old May 4th 2007, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you all and a speedy recovery.

Oh, and thank you Soapy for being as honest as ever and making light of the situation

Lynne

Last edited by mick69; May 4th 2007 at 5:46 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

No soapy!! (she got a big mooth her) just that the object in it is TOO small, you just think shes got a big mooth!!! ang
Old May 4th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

No soapy!! (she got a big mooth her) just that the object in it is TOO small, you just think shes got a big mooth!!! ang
Old May 4th 2007, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry, soapy didnt mean to write that twice,once is all you needed to read it, you have proberly heard it a million times (how unsensitive of me) being a woman that likes to repeat herself, not that am repeat myself, but just incase you dont know, it not paulines mouth thats big, hope thats helped you understand, pauline didnt want to say incase she hurt your feeling!! ang
Old May 4th 2007, 6:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Sorry, soapy didnt mean to write that twice,once is all you needed to read it, you have proberly heard it a million times (how unsensitive of me) being a woman that likes to repeat herself, not that am repeat myself, but just incase you dont know, it not paulines mouth thats big, hope thats helped you understand, pauline didnt want to say incase she hurt your feeling!! ang
you should have been in malcs bed at the hospital, u need help wummin

Old May 4th 2007, 6:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by mick69
Best wishes to you all and a speedy recovery.

Oh, and thank you Soapy for being as honest as ever and making light of the situation

Lynne
they are very nice people and they like a laugh (well she would have to, shes still with him)
everyone was feelling sorry for both of them, so i though they needed to hear the truth
Old May 4th 2007, 6:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Angie wants tae know how you got yer nick name. She says there wiz a wee guy at school who wiz manky wi yella stains under his ermpits and that wiz his name. F**k, a cin picture the wee bogging baws as I type.
its yir reflection on the screen mate
shut yir eyes an type
Old May 4th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

I would like to thank SOAPY for taken my sensitive and heartbreaking thread and turning it into a joke about my husband sex live, cheers soapy thanks for being an uncaring,heartless,cold,thoughtless and sick.....SCOTS... YOU CANT BEAT THERE SENSE OF HUMOUR cheers soapy i do miss scottish patter, i had such a great time with plenty of laughs and tears when my family arrived from scotland. ang
Old May 4th 2007, 7:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

It always amazes me how you guys can type in scottish. I start off reading it and then I sort of give up.

It is an art I am sure.
Old May 4th 2007, 7:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

I would like to thank SOAPY for taken my sensitive and heartbreaking thread and turning it into a joke about my husband sex live
he started it, he claimed he had a sex life
Old May 4th 2007, 7:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
It always amazes me how you guys can type in scottish. I start off reading it and then I sort of give up.

It is an art I am sure.
PP, we just make it up. we cant understand it either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.