Time flies!!!

Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice
Default Time flies!!!

We have finally stopped and taken a breath!!

We arrived in oz in jan and hit the ground running with a whirlwind of house hunting, starting work and wedding plans.

Now that the wedding has happened (last week- was awesome) and i finallllllllly have time to post and update. How is everyone else doing?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time flies!!!

Many congratulations on your marriage.....

WE NEED PICS!

Glad all is going well for you. Have some K!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Oh yes some piccys would be lovely. Glad you had a great day and congratulations on your new life both together and in a new country. May it be a long and happy one.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Tried to time one but it was too quick,and flew out the window.Ok, I know, sorry, i'll close the door on the way out.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice

chris- hmmm

thanks guys! pics may be forthcoming
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by confuzzled
chris- hmmm

thanks guys! pics may be forthcoming
Aaww, come on, it's only fair. I sent you some K to encourage you
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:37 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chris1386
Tried to time one but it was too quick,and flew out the window.Ok, I know, sorry, i'll close the door on the way out.
feeling funny
Old Apr 27th 2008, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Baby75
feeling funny
hmmm... you guys confuse me

here is the thread with wedding pics, for those who are interestedhttp://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532432
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:40 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

hmmm... you guys confuse me

here is the thread with wedding pics, for those who are interestedhttp://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532432
The pictures are great congrats on getting married

Not laughing at you so sorry about that sent you some karma
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Baby75
The pictures are great congrats on getting married

Not laughing at you so sorry about that sent you some karma
ah NOW i get it! thanks
Old Apr 28th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

ah NOW i get it! thanks
clearly i didnt get it cos i JUST found the karma some of you lovlies sent me- thanks girls that is really lovely of you
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

clearly i didnt get it cos i JUST found the karma some of you lovlies sent me- thanks girls that is really lovely of you
Well, like name like nature I guess!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, like name like nature I guess!
first day back at school today- brain should kick in by... about week 5 of term
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

first day back at school today- brain should kick in by... about week 5 of term