Time flies

Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Time flies

Dear all, well, we're here! What a month its been. Tax file numbers, validating bank accounts, medicare and job interviews. I am exhausted! I have got a job starting on the 8th and the kids start their new schools on the 15th. We arent yet connected to the internet ourselves (am using a friends to write this), will try and do a better update next week. Adelaide is cold!

all the best,
donna and jeff
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:49 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all
Default Re: Time flies

Originally Posted by doje6863 View Post
Dear all, well, we're here! What a month its been. Tax file numbers, validating bank accounts, medicare and job interviews. I am exhausted! I have got a job starting on the 8th and the kids start their new schools on the 15th. We arent yet connected to the internet ourselves (am using a friends to write this), will try and do a better update next week. Adelaide is cold!

all the best,
donna and jeff
You have been busy, Glad to hear you have a job.
Good luck with the future and keep us posted.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You're doing well!

Keep us updated. We're hopefully off to Adelaide so i'll watch your progress with interest!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well don so far & good luck with the new job!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

It does get warmer, promise
jacqui
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Richard007 will become famous soon enough

whats a "job" ?..............
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:13 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by doje6863 View Post

all the best,
donna and jeff

Hi

We are hoping to go to Adelaide next year, just waiting to hear about the state sponsorship. Whare abouts are you living. We are looking at the Brighton Hove area...what visa did you apply on?

Debs
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Debbie, we are in Semaphore and we came over on the old 136(skilled independant) Semaphore suits us just fine at the moment. Its fairly laid back living by the sea. Let us know if theres anything we can help you with.

Donna
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

i bet it's not as cold as it's been here today, today was freeeezing!!
(well where i am anyway)