Schools in Oz (SA)

Old Sep 26th 2010, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Schools in Oz (SA)

Just thought that prospective teachers (and parents of school age peeps ) might be interested in some inside info on my experiences teaching in a secondary school

So here's a blog post outlining my last 6 weeks experience in my first proper Australian teaching post!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Schools in Oz (SA)

Don't have children but found your blog very interesting, especially the subtle differences it's amazing the amount of them.

Funniest so far is 'man hole cover' for loft hatch and a 'man hole cover' is still a man hole cover as well, confuses me that one!

Great write up
Old Oct 12th 2010, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools in Oz (SA)

Really nice to see that some of the endearing aspects of education out here in the sticks is still the case in the city too!

Last year my boys, then Year 2 were doing skeletons and were asked to bring something in for show and tell - you can imagine as stock producers we've access to a lot of bones!

The poor trainee teacher had nearly a whole carcass by the end of the day! Kids had a ball and it was very educational!