Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Relationship Breakdown: Thanks for the support!

Relationship Breakdown: Thanks for the support!

Old Sep 23rd 2011, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Voyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to all
Default Relationship Breakdown: Thanks for the support!

There are a few people on here who have been following my previous thread. Just wanted to let you know thet I'm back home (not heard from him since or received any funds as he promised.....no surprises there!)

Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to the British Expats who I met out in Sydney and to everyone on this forum who have offered words of advice and support. You've restored my faith in people and I honestly don't know what I would have done on the other side of the world without you!

I intend to return to Oz one day on my own merits and I know you'll all still be there for thursday night CBD drinks

Love V3
x
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relationship Breakdown: Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by Voyager 3
There are a few people on here who have been following my previous thread. Just wanted to let you know thet I'm back home (not heard from him since or received any funds as he promised.....no surprises there!)

Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to the British Expats who I met out in Sydney and to everyone on this forum who have offered words of advice and support. You've restored my faith in people and I honestly don't know what I would have done on the other side of the world without you!

I intend to return to Oz one day on my own merits and I know you'll all still be there for thursday night CBD drinks

Love V3
x
Thanks for the update. Sounds like you're feeling a bit better.

The link to your original thread is here.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=731045&page=2
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Love V3
x

Huge hugs to you for all the hell your partner put true.
I'm glad you are back home safe with your family now & hopefully you can come back to OZ on your own merit soon. Good luck.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 6:09 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the next chapter of your life, V3, and see you back here one day. Re. hearing from him - just move on, look forward not back. His loss.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

V3 tell me to mind my own business but how much money has this episode cost you ? Plus other inconveniences ?
Old Sep 24th 2011, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Voyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to allVoyager 3 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Debbi****
V3 tell me to mind my own business but how much money has this episode cost you ? Plus other inconveniences ?
I've PM'd you.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update - I've been wondering how things were going for you. Glad you are back home with your family and friends. Very best wishes for the future - onwards and upwards! Sending you big hugs! x
Old Sep 25th 2011, 4:07 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and when you are back over I'm sure there will be plenty of spare room offers. Take care
Old Sep 25th 2011, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for the future
Old Sep 27th 2011, 2:16 am
PMV
Forum Regular

PMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud ofPMV has much to be proud of

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but amazed by your strength and optimism. Best wishes as you recover from this terrible experience.
Old Sep 27th 2011, 3:19 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Love V3
x
nice one Helen, good luck and yes, you are right....we will STILL be having the Thursday night CBD drinks!!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

Oh Im so sorry this happened to you Ive just read aliitle. Im sure as you say one day you will be able to come out here again. sounds like you have made some great friends on here. All the best of luck in the future.

Im sure there is someone great out there for you. chin up stay strong Good luck
Old Oct 13th 2011, 8:42 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Big hugs chick, I'm a firm believer in karma, eventually his bum will be bitten, in some shape or form, and he'll then see the error of his ways, albeit a little too late! A lucky escape for you young lady, hold that head up high and keep on walking! Hope to see you back in Australia very, very soon xo xo xo
Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Big hugs chick, I'm a firm believer in karma, eventually his bum will be bitten, in some shape or form, and he'll then see the error of his ways, albeit a little too late! A lucky escape for you young lady, hold that head up high and keep on walking! Hope to see you back in Australia very, very soon xo xo xo
Very true
Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:26 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Love V3
x
Sheesh, sounds like you are well rid of the dropkick.

Good luck and see you over this side another time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.