Not long now...

Old May 28th 2012, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Not long now...

Originally Posted by Mummy3
Enjoy! Am doing mine with 3 kids, may not enjoy!!
Heya M3, just thought I'd let you know we arrived safe and sound yesterday. We flew with 2 kids and they were fantastic Emirates were really good with the kids, bringing them toys to play with/ taking photos with the daughter wearing their emirates hat Whilst the flight is indeed long you have plenty of entertainment to keep you and the kids happy.

Cheers

John
Old May 28th 2012, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by John Mc
Heya M3, just thought I'd let you know we arrived safe and sound yesterday. We flew with 2 kids and they were fantastic Emirates were really good with the kids, bringing them toys to play with/ taking photos with the daughter wearing their emirates hat Whilst the flight is indeed long you have plenty of entertainment to keep you and the kids happy.

Cheers

John
Ah, congrats being there! 2 weeks today....
Glad the flight was good, was it busy?

Now the fun begins, where are you?
Old May 28th 2012, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough

Ah, congrats being there! 2 weeks today....
Glad the flight was good, was it busy?

Now the fun begins, where are you?
It was busy, only a few empty seats from what I could see. We're in Perth, staying in Rockingham at the minute. The Airbus A380 was an impressive plane
Old May 28th 2012, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all

We are flying airbus too but with quantas.
Old May 28th 2012, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

14 days, yeah!!
Old May 29th 2012, 1:00 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Good luck I hope everything goes smoothly for you. We are finally heading over in September, not got a date yet though
Old Jun 1st 2012, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Had an email to say container has sailed! It arrives 14 July, we arrive 13 June, so 4 weeks in holiday let, then camp in rental.
Kids last day at school today, give my car to folks buying it, leaving party number 1 tonight, what a day!!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey and happy landings!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

This time next week, in the air!!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:49 am
Just Joined

jen85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John Mc
Emirates from Manchester, looking forward to it
I flew emirates to brisbane from manchester with 1 kid (got three myself now!)
They were fantastic, it's a long way but you'll be fine
Good luck I hope it goes well!
Jen85
Old Jun 5th 2012, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

This time next week, in the air!!
So should I put the kettle on this time next week then?
I'd better go and renew my dwindling supply of overpriced PG tips
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
So should I put the kettle on this time next week then?
I'd better go and renew my dwindling supply of overpriced PG tips
Yes, then get ready to come and look at houses whilst the OH is at work!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, then get ready to come and look at houses whilst the OH is at work!
I am free Wednesdays!
Old Jun 6th 2012, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
I am free Wednesdays!
Noted! This time next week, landed, and in accomodation,
Old Jun 6th 2012, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I am getting excited for you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.