Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Not been on here much......

Not been on here much......

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:33 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not been on here much......

But i just have to say that it has been the by far the best decision that i have ever made.

Work is pretty crap right now as i am now looking for my 4th job in 6 months i only had 4 in my whole time in the Wetlands.

But the life we now have here is awesome, we goto the beach nearly everyday, We all look so healthy our youngest daughter had her school pics the other day and she looks so healthy.
Lil man loves school, ok he has started a bit behind where he left off but he likes it and his teacher thinks he is a gem.
We have made some great friends while we have been here and NOT all poms might i add.
The big kids have moved on and seem to be doing not too bad for themselves.

All in all it was a great move and we did it at the the right time, we were very lucky and we settled straight away but dnt be under any illusions guys this does take some hard work it really tests out your relationships and your family bond.
But if you want it bad enough you will succeed trust me, we love it here and cannot see us moving anywhere else, we are counting down the months til we can become citizens of this great country.

I look at it this way you do not come here to be rich financially far from it.........we are now rich in lifestyle i dnt mean eating out all the time and all that i mean what we do on a day to day basis just could not be done in the UK( wetlands).

Just try it guys some ppl love it some ppl dnt and they make the move back to the UK just give it a go and see.
Better to have tried than to not have tried at all.

thanks to everyone who helped and supported us in the last what 2 1/2 years it was well worth all the money blood, sweat and tears.

Thank you.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Not been on here much......

Thats a great post and the fact that you love it over there is just what I wanted to hear as I am having one of those "what the hell are we doing" days.

Keep enjoying yourselves, sounds great!

Jo
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Im really pleased you are all happy & settled, we lived not far from you - Hallett Cove,

beautiful beaches etc, Adelaide not for us unfortunatley! will be returning tho WA instead

good luck for your future

Bluekipper
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Fab post so glad to hear you all have settled well and loving it, wishing you luck on the job front im sure the right job will come in time, hears wishing you all continue to ENJOY
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you have settled and enjoying your new life in Australia.

Gems