Nine days in July.

Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:10 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nine days in July.

Well done Mr & Mrs BS, how spacious is the new permanent rental?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:34 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I have just learnt how to upload pictures so here are a couple of the kitties in quarantine.
OMG they are gorgeous!!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

I have just learnt how to upload pictures so here are a couple of the kitties in quarantine.
They are gorgeous! I have got a moggy and a half BSH/Ragdoll.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katietops01
Yes, we lost his brother 5 years ago to the same thing. If I can work out how to attach a picture, here are the two of them very shortly after they arrived in Australia - the toys are ones that Dilly (the BSH) stole from the other cats in quarantine.
Now they look like two handsome chaps. My cats have apparently lost all their toys whilst they have been in quarantine so we are going to get them some new ones this weekend! I am not sure how that happens really.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Well done Mr & Mrs BS, how spacious is the new permanent rental?
Its a 3 bedroomed house and I am just going to call it "average" sized to be honest. The rooms are neither spacious nor pokey and two of the bedrooms are doubles, the other more of a single. But it does have great views.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 9:28 am

Its a 3 bedroomed house and I am just going to call it "average" sized to be honest. The rooms are neither spacious nor pokey and two of the bedrooms are doubles, the other more of a single. But it does have great views.
Av size there would be massive here, however we too have a good view from up high (the only tower in this suburb) - Mount Fuji to the SW, main Tokyo skyscrapers and central biz district to the E. No sight of the sea in the concrete jungle though.

Just make sure the cats can get their bearings pronto. Are they used to living by the sea?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

It sounds fab! When do you move in?

PS I sent you a PM
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by tiger222
It sounds fab! When do you move in?

PS I sent you a PM
Did you? Didn't get it ... funny somebody else said they sent me a PM the other day and I did not get that either.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

goingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nicegoingau is just really nice

love your update, i have an interest in your progess as my OH is accounting and we too also have a cat.

enjoy the views
Old Jul 31st 2010, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Picked up the new car today and also went to see the new house again, we don't have the keys yet so just from the outside. Mr Bermudashorts having a walk along the beach and the lurking shadow is me.
Attached Thumbnails Nine days in July.-img00001-20100731-1338.jpg   Nine days in July.-img00002-20100731-1344.jpg   Nine days in July.-img00003-20100731-1347.jpg   Nine days in July.-img00016-20100731-1603.jpg  

Last edited by Bermudashorts; Jul 31st 2010 at 7:56 am.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it's all happening smoothly for you now.

Lovely car and house! I'm jealous already.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 7:52 am

Looks spacious enough. The cats won't be complaining.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 9:32 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

All looks fab - enjoy
Old Jul 31st 2010, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by myrtle1
All looks fab - enjoy

Thanks Mrytle. It is amazing to think that three weeks ago today I was sat in this hotel / apartment (where I am currently still sat) waiting for Mr Bermudashorts to arrive from UK as he travelled a few days after me. We had nothing but a couple of suitcases and so much to do. But it has all started to come together now. I look forward to the day when I am living in the house and the container has been unpacked and the cats are with us and settled.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 9:48 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Mrytle. It is amazing to think that three weeks ago today I was sat in this hotel / apartment (where I am currently still sat) waiting for Mr Bermudashorts to arrive from UK as he travelled a few days after me. We had nothing but a couple of suitcases and so much to do. But it has all started to come together now. I look forward to the day when I am living in the house and the container has been unpacked and the cats are with us and settled.
Yep - that's what it's all about! Soon all those early hassles will be over with and you can enjoy your new home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.