mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 'A little less DAUNTED in Oz!'

][/QUOTE]

Excellent progress Daunted, well done.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 8:23 am
Just Joined

tlock is an unknown quantity at this point

Have enjoyed reading your posts daunted and as usual this is another great update.
Your kids have a great mom - Well done!!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys - life sure is bootiful
Old Nov 29th 2009, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Mandy, you really have worked hard for you and your family.

I remember you at the Lancashire meeting at the Harvester (probably your last one before you left). Can't believe that is over 2 years ago.

You should be very proud of yourself for what you have achieved, your kids sure will be.
Old Dec 6th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise
Well done Mandy, you really have worked hard for you and your family.

I remember you at the Lancashire meeting at the Harvester (probably your last one before you left). Can't believe that is over 2 years ago.

You should be very proud of yourself for what you have achieved, your kids sure will be.
Thanks Louise - I remember that meeting and feeling very daunted (hence username) about what laid before us neednt have worried - its been a blast :-) How are you going?
Old Dec 28th 2009, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Christmas is over for another year now Im back at work. The cupboards are empty. My bank account is empty BUT I am the happiest I ever remember
Kids laughing, healthy and having fun. Met the man who I hope is going to be the man of my dreams (sure feels like it right now) and the sun is shining outside!
What more could a gal ask for? Not sure there is much more I need or want
Old Dec 28th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daunted
Christmas is over for another year now Im back at work. The cupboards are empty. My bank account is empty BUT I am the happiest I ever remember
Kids laughing, healthy and having fun. Met the man who I hope is going to be the man of my dreams (sure feels like it right now) and the sun is shining outside!
oooh, mandy give us the goss
Old Dec 28th 2009, 7:27 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh you just got laid

Nice one
Old Dec 28th 2009, 9:50 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

So glad that you're so happy

And also hoping that your new man is all you're hoping for

Happy New Year.

Julie. x
Old Dec 28th 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

What more could you ask for.All the best.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Ohhh you just got laid

Nice one
such a way with words!!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lolylew
oooh, mandy give us the goss
OOhhh hello you!! didnt know you were on here

goss? LOL his name is Ron and we have been seeing each other for 8 months now! (been keeping it quiet cos wasnt sure how things would work out)
He FIFO to Pluto up at Karrattha - 4 weeks away and 1 home so its been difficult but we have had a great christmas together. Kids like him which helps LOL
Will introduce you to him someday soon
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

OOhhh hello you!! didnt know you were on here

goss? LOL his name is Ron and we have been seeing each other for 8 months now! (been keeping it quiet cos wasnt sure how things would work out)
He FIFO to Pluto up at Karrattha - 4 weeks away and 1 home so its been difficult but we have had a great christmas together. Kids like him which helps LOL
Will introduce you to him someday soon

oh, i remember speaking to you about him when we were at cafe bean, glad alls going well
hope to see you soon

lisa x
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Louise - I remember that meeting and feeling very daunted (hence username) about what laid before us neednt have worried - its been a blast :-) How are you going?
Well, we finally sold the house in November after almost 3 years. Hubby just booked flight for January, he is going over first and we will follow once he is settled. Seems like an age, hopefully it will have been worth waiting for

Glad you have had a fab christmas and have someone special (aswel as the kids) to share it with

Take care
Old Jan 6th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just heard my mother is coming to Oz in May and wants to come and stay!!!! (may have to read back to christmas last year posts to see why i am )
not sure i want to do it again. Am only just getting over last vist emotionally

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.