Just Arrived !!!

Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Just Arrived !!!

Hi All,

Just to let you all know we arrived safely on Tuesday.

What a shock, OMG, so much to take in.

When we get settled in, will e-mail more !!!!

Donna.
xxx
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Arrived !!!

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hi All,

Donna.
xxx
Welcome to Perth.Hope it all works out well for you.Enjoy the ride.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to Perth DeeDee, now your exciting journey begins, enjoy

Hope to meet you at one of the meet ups that go on regularly, great way to settle in quickly.

Have a fantastic weekend, although the weather looks dodgy at the mo but it will brighten up soon.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Best of luck Deedee hope the next few weeks go well
Old Feb 18th 2009, 3:34 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

[:[/QUOTE]

Welcome to australia Deedee
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of

Hi

Good luck Deedee, hope you enjoy it

Paula
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Welcome to Perth................you have arrived at a nice time, weather starting to cool down!!!! Enjoy!!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Welcome to Perth, hope you enjoy your new life here.

M
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hi although iam not in Perth but in Brisbane a slight difference, i just wanted to say hi and enjoy
Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:57 am
Just Joined

pommypoofta is an unknown quantity at this point

i personally want to go back to England. there is nothing to do here and it is so boring!! but if you plan on staying, have heaps of fun, enjoy the sunshine! you will go back home in a couple of years!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 10:12 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pommypoofta
i personally want to go back to England. there is nothing to do here and it is so boring!!

Well go out and do something sheesh
Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:44 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Donna.
xxx
Fantastic, got friends who went out last summer and they are just over the moon about Perth.

Cooler
Old Feb 26th 2009, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

TraceyandKev is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Deedee

Just read your post - we are a family of four moving to Perth on 4th April 09, if poss, could you let us know how you are settling in and where??
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Just wanted to catch up and say hi, and thanks for all the replies

Been a rough 2 weeks to be honest, no jobs yet, althoughy I am holding out for an answer on a job I went for this week

Hubby is not having much luck at the moment with the way things are over here, especially in his trade.

Been searching for a place and did find one actually, but pulled out at the 11th hour, I just couldn't commit, I think I am having doubts about jobs etc, especially with having a mortgage back in the UK

I am staying positive and I KNOW we will hear something soon, whether it be good or bad.

I will post more when I am in happier spirits

D.
xxxx
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Just wanted to catch up and say hi, and thanks for all the replies

Been a rough 2 weeks to be honest, no jobs yet, althoughy I am holding out for an answer on a job I went for this week

Hubby is not having much luck at the moment with the way things are over here, especially in his trade.

Been searching for a place and did find one actually, but pulled out at the 11th hour, I just couldn't commit, I think I am having doubts about jobs etc, especially with having a mortgage back in the UK

I am staying positive and I KNOW we will hear something soon, whether it be good or bad.

I will post more when I am in happier spirits

D.
xxxx
There is no doubt the first few weeks can be hard,your head is all over the place.At least the weather is a little bit cooler as you try to settle in.Dont lose heart.Its the long weekend.Have a break and then start looking again.You will be fine Im sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.