The 'Jen1977au' thread

Old Dec 12th 2010, 10:33 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Jen1977au' thread

Well, SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! Out of a possible 110 days I worked 96 and all I can say is WOW! I have loved nearrrrly EVERY minute of it, I have been so blessed to work in some absolutely fabulous schools and witnessed some brilliant teaching!

The Outlaws arrived on Tuesday night and it's lovely having them here, we've decided to book a nice lunch for Christmas Day so that nobody has any work to do, can't wait! The OH and I are probably gonna try and get away for a few days camping over New Years...nice and relaxing and being tiddly most of the time, sounds good to me! lol

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd add how proud of myself I am, even though I'm finished work I still got up @ 5am this morning and went to my hour long pump class at 5.45, I then did a further 40 minutes cardio! WOO HOO!!! LOL

Hugs to all, hope ur all ok, Jen xo
Old Dec 13th 2010, 8:34 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Well, SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! Out of a possible 110 days I worked 96 and all I can say is WOW! I have loved nearrrrly EVERY minute of it, I have been so blessed to work in some absolutely fabulous schools and witnessed some brilliant teaching!

The Outlaws arrived on Tuesday night and it's lovely having them here, we've decided to book a nice lunch for Christmas Day so that nobody has any work to do, can't wait! The OH and I are probably gonna try and get away for a few days camping over New Years...nice and relaxing and being tiddly most of the time, sounds good to me! lol

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd add how proud of myself I am, even though I'm finished work I still got up @ 5am this morning and went to my hour long pump class at 5.45, I then did a further 40 minutes cardio! WOO HOO!!! LOL

Well done, especially for the bit in bold - I average about an hour a day of cardio at gym (plus an hour a day of clinging on in commuter trains) but I could never get up at 5 even for pump purposes (fnar fnar...)
Old Dec 13th 2010, 9:05 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Well done, especially for the bit in bold - I average about an hour a day of cardio at gym (plus an hour a day of clinging on in commuter trains) but I could never get up at 5 even for pump purposes (fnar fnar...)
lol
Old Dec 14th 2010, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
I'm sure my wife "pumps" in her sleep every morning at 5am
Old Dec 14th 2010, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done...glad it is working out for you both....nice of you to gloss over the crap teaching I'm sure you've seen as well
Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:40 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

I've an old neighbour on my facebook and she's just posted pics of her kids playing in the snow outside my house (which I still own and now rent out), I'm now sat here bawling my eyes out, how mad is that?!?!?!?
Old Dec 19th 2010, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've an old neighbour on my facebook and she's just posted pics of her kids playing in the snow outside my house (which I still own and now rent out), I'm now sat here bawling my eyes out, how mad is that?!?!?!?
That sounds pretty normal to me....i think the snow and xmas brings that out in a few people as some on here have talked about it...hopefully you're feeling better now
Old Dec 19th 2010, 7:59 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by fish.01
That sounds pretty normal to me....i think the snow and xmas brings that out in a few people as some on here have talked about it...hopefully you're feeling better now
I am ta, tho missing a few people at the moment from back home, it's only normal I guess...
Old Dec 28th 2010, 9:23 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

ARGHHHH ME PIPES BACK IN THE UK HAVE BURST!!! ARGHHHHH just read my insurance policy, there's an excess of £500!!! ARGHHHHH lol
Old Dec 28th 2010, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

ARGHHHH ME PIPES BACK IN THE UK HAVE BURST!!! ARGHHHHH just read my insurance policy, there's an excess of £500!!! ARGHHHHH lol
So sorry to hear that! It's not fun being responsible for a place you're not living in.

We just were told there's a problem with the hot water heater in the house we still own and rent out. "It's always something" Gilda Radner
Old Dec 28th 2010, 9:50 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by tiger222
So sorry to hear that! It's not fun being responsible for a place you're not living in.

We just were told there's a problem with the hot water heater in the house we still own and rent out. "It's always something" Gilda Radner
And the most annoying thing, my lebara mobile sim needs topped up and I meant to do it today, I've now had a glass of wine so can't pop out to get a voucher to top it up! It'll have to wait til the morning now!!! ARGHHHH lol (The sooner I sell that bloody house the better lol)
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:51 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

Just back from five lovely, relaxing days camping at Rainbow Beach/Fraser Island, we had a great time. I brought my kayak and took it out a few times, we fished, I swam in the sea, we 4WD'ed on Fraser and ate, drank and were merry in excess, like you're meant to on your hols!

It's only another 4 weeks this Sunday til we've been living in Australia for one whole year, where has the time gone?! One things for sure, we both have absolutely no regrets and are still in awe of how lovely the country and it's people are! Thanku Australia xo
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Just back from five lovely, relaxing days camping at Rainbow Beach/Fraser Island, we had a great time. I brought my kayak and took it out a few times, we fished, I swam in the sea, we 4WD'ed on Fraser and ate, drank and were merry in excess, like you're meant to on your hols!

It's only another 4 weeks this Sunday til we've been living in Australia for one whole year, where has the time gone?! One things for sure, we both have absolutely no regrets and are still in awe of how lovely the country and it's people are! Thanku Australia xo
That's the kind of post I love to read....enjoying the beauty of the country....doing it right on holiday....

Happy New Year to you, Jen!! Glad to hear you're still enjoying it and no regrets!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:03 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by tiger222
That's the kind of post I love to read....enjoying the beauty of the country....doing it right on holiday....

Happy New Year to you, Jen!! Glad to hear you're still enjoying it and no regrets!
Thanku, I'll only ever be honest on this site, no back doors in me I'm afraid!
Old Jan 6th 2011, 11:35 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you've both had a great holiday Jen.

Where does the time go!

Mrs C just got registration through as an EN.

Cooler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.