Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Hi there .Came to Oz in 1971 with my family

Hi there .Came to Oz in 1971 with my family

Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there .Came to Oz in 1971 with my family

Originally Posted by Pommie Aussie
Hi Wendy

$1.30 Au Dollars a litre Sorry to say.

Oh yes do see as much as you can of the history side& Galleries. You do take it all for granted.

What part do you think you will come to ??.

Cheers sandra
Somewhere in QLD but hopefully up near Cairns. Will have to see who wants to give me a job first!
Are you in Bris?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

Hi there

yes on the outskirts of Brisbane near Amberley. Its more country here.

Oh Cairns that will be nice. You will love the weather.

Thou this year we have not had much of a summer here. The dogs has been in our pool more than us Well good luck for when you decide to pop over here.

Then your have to slip slop slap
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

yes on the outskirts of Brisbane near Amberley. Its more country here.

Oh Cairns that will be nice. You will love the weather.

Thou this year we have not had much of a summer here. The dogs has been in our pool more than us Well good luck for when you decide to pop over here.

Then your have to slip slop slap
Especially me! Mind you, I managed to live 2 years in the caribbean & come back to UK as white as when I left

Can you answer a question for me please? Is it a holiday everywhere in Oz today? (Monday 10th)
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

No holiday here today.

well I always say how nice the British people"s skin looks. Must be living under that cloud
You really have to watch the sun here. sure can age you quick

Oh so you have been here befor then. Oh well you know whats its like then.

Daughter just rang has a unit to look at wednesday. Fingers crossed again.her freind is looking at another today. She cant wait to move out. they will be in for a big shock. First time moving out from home.

I will be on easy street No I will be crying when she goes
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No holiday here today.

well I always say how nice the British people"s skin looks. Must be living under that cloud
You really have to watch the sun here. sure can age you quick

Oh so you have been here befor then. Oh well you know whats its like then.

Daughter just rang has a unit to look at wednesday. Fingers crossed again.her freind is looking at another today. She cant wait to move out. they will be in for a big shock. First time moving out from home.

I will be on easy street No I will be crying when she goes
No, never been to Oz, taking major leap of faith!

You won't be crying when she brings her laundry home at the weekend! Actually, you probably will!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

oh sorry silly me though Canberra

Oh wow how nice caribbean I bet that was nice.

Oh I think when she moves out will still be home for the Roast dinners
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Especially me! Mind you, I managed to live 2 years in the caribbean & come back to UK as white as when I left

Can you answer a question for me please? Is it a holiday everywhere in Oz today? (Monday 10th)
Just Canberra. It is usually c March 17 but for some reason known only to themselves the Legislative Assembly changed it - they did sort of forget to let the rest of us know until quite recently and so most diaries etc still have 17 March. Typical of our mickey mouse administrators!