Got here in the end

Old Oct 17th 2010, 2:20 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default Got here in the end

Well what can i say been 3/4 years in total and finally made it to Perth 4 days ago,was the worst feeling ever saying good bye to loved ones didnt relalise how har it was going to be but we done it.
17 hours on a plane man my butt was killing me lol.

So we are here getting lost every day but what an adventure so far we have had our bad days, have we done the right things for the kids etc etc but then think on how lovely this place is and makes it all better.

So oldest getting enrolled for school soon youngest going to nursery banks etc etc you all know the stuff.
Anyway thanks to All at Expats for all the help and support it has helped a lot in the moving proceess BIG TIME

what else to say apart from WE DID IT

Mick
Old Oct 17th 2010, 5:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got here in the end

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Well what can i say been 3/4 years in total and finally made it to Perth 4 days ago,was the worst feeling ever saying good bye to loved ones didnt relalise how har it was going to be but we done it.

So we are here getting lost every day but what an adventure so far we have had our bad days, have we done the right things for the kids etc etc but then think on how lovely this place is and makes it all better.

So oldest getting enrolled for school soon youngest going to nursery banks etc etc you all know the stuff.
Anyway thanks to All at Expats for all the help and support it has helped a lot in the moving proceess BIG TIME

Mick
All the best to you and your family Mick, as you say, YOU DID IT!
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

man777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mick
Great expression makes other potential movers feel batter
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

You only live once.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on getting here now its all about getting in there and making it work for you and your family
Old Oct 17th 2010, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Mick
Congratulations, enjoy every day and don't get stressed with any of the stuff you need to do in the early days.

Will look forward to your 12 months update
Old Oct 18th 2010, 1:56 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Glad you made it
Old Oct 18th 2010, 2:45 pm

lancastrian48 is an unknown quantity at this point

[[/QUOTE]

Should get progressively better but be patient, same real life issues as in uk
Old Oct 20th 2010, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

SammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really nice

Mick
Welcome to WA! You'll have a blast if you don't take anything too seriously. Once you sit down and take stock, you'll look back and think 'bloody hell, I'm exhausted'
Good luck with everything else you still need to do in this adventure they call life!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Anyway thanks to All at Expats for all the help and support it has helped a lot in the moving proceess BIG

Mick
Hi there Mick and Family
Really glad you arrived ok iv sent you a PM
Hope to speak soon
Kev
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Mick
Welcome to Perth

Where abouts are you? How old are you kids?

Alison x
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 12:42 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mick & wishing you guys all the very best as you get settled into life here. It will take time & there will be bad days as well as the good but all will work out for you