First weeks in Cairns

Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First weeks in Cairns

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
They first moved out there in about 1996 but I lost touch in abou 99/200...Penny and Colin Moors.
Lizx
Sorry, not anyone we knew! They may well have moved on as you say. Loads of red tape there!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big Sky
I used to live near Bridgeman Downs!
Not really surprising given the number of stables out that way.

Remember horses = snakes

And for all those sitting snug & safe in NSW

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...003402,00.html

WW

Last edited by wanderingwombat; Mar 10th 2008 at 7:31 am.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Liz - just wondering if you have had any news yet?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Liz - just wondering if you have had any news yet?

Hiya
My case officer is on LCU's back now!! I have sent 3 e mails to LCU and no response (says it all)!! My CO contacted them 2 days ago and was awaiting a rely before e mailing me..she is going to call them today (so i will be checking at midnight)!!
I am like a woman obsessed..check mail at midnight, then again at 07.30 before work, then when I get in. My heart then sinks when i dont see an e mail with CO's name on it. She is very good though as have heard of some crap CO's...
As soon as there is news everyone will know and out will come the champagne as my CO has said she will finalise the visa mega quick when meds cleared. If there is a problem with them I would rather know, even if it was bad news!
Thanks for asking. How are things your end?
Liz
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiya
My case officer is on LCU's back now!! I have sent 3 e mails to LCU and no response (says it all)!! My CO contacted them 2 days ago and was awaiting a rely before e mailing me..she is going to call them today (so i will be checking at midnight)!!
I am like a woman obsessed..check mail at midnight, then again at 07.30 before work, then when I get in. My heart then sinks when i dont see an e mail with CO's name on it. She is very good though as have heard of some crap CO's...
As soon as there is news everyone will know and out will come the champagne as my CO has said she will finalise the visa mega quick when meds cleared. If there is a problem with them I would rather know, even if it was bad news!
Thanks for asking. How are things your end?
Liz
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting on the meds but sounds like you have a fantastic CO, which can only be good

Also glad to read that I am not the only one obsessively checking for e-mails!

We are just waiting for our CO to make a decision.
Good luck Liz & will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sorry to hear that you are still waiting on the meds but sounds like you have a fantastic CO, which can only be good

Also glad to read that I am not the only one obsessively checking for e-mails!

We are just waiting for our CO to make a decision.
Good luck Liz & will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Got e mail from CO today to say she had contacted CO and that meds that arrived 27/02 were being processed in next 3 days (I assume that means finalised too)!! I hope so...
Good luck with yours. It takes over your whole life doesn't it? I don't know how I am managing to carry on at work! I guess because I am saving up for the 3 month in advance rental deposit for Oz. If we didn't get visas I really don't know what we would do!!
Lizx
Old Mar 14th 2008, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Got e mail from CO today to say she had contacted CO and that meds that arrived 27/02 were being processed in next 3 days (I assume that means finalised too)!! I hope so...
Good luck with yours. It takes over your whole life doesn't it? I don't know how I am managing to carry on at work! I guess because I am saving up for the 3 month in advance rental deposit for Oz. If we didn't get visas I really don't know what we would do!!
Lizx
So, should be any day soon! Let's hope there will be good news for both of us in the coming week

Try & enjoy the weekend!