Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Update Forum
Reload this Page >

Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

I link up with family on here about 7am and 7pm .its great to see and sit and chat with them.I would reccomend it to anyone with rellies in another country.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

watford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant futurewatford has a brilliant future

well I m dorry girls I have to go now. We had friends over from Cleavland last night and I went to make a cuppa and my kettle blew up.talk about timing.
still , the bar came in handy hehe.
But will come back on later and read back to catchup. take care x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Thats always the way, its like i have put three loads of washing out this morning and it has just poured with rain again, you win some you loose some
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 3:37 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by watford
well I m dorry girls I have to go now. We had friends over from Cleavland last night and I went to make a cuppa and my kettle blew up.talk about timing.
still , the bar came in handy hehe.
But will come back on later and read back to catchup. take care x
hee hee that's so funny - yeah turn to the bar in your hour of despair (always works for me )

Catch you later x
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Feeling upset, a bit crap and now feel like iam on my own.

any excuse hehehe
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

oh me too, wine o'clock
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:33 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

not much of an example are we hee hee hee
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

perhaps we should all get together on here at the same time and have a glass of wine together happy hour way hey !!!!!!!!! hehe
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:25 am

Sounds like a plan to me - excellent idea watford
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh god , i will expalian later but the shit has really hit the fan in my house. Re ex, and 1st son. Not sure what to do !!!!! dreading Nick coming home, but hey wine o'clock, not really thats not going to help now , but it is at the mo
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh but can i be in but one above thread, i think i need it.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

SUZYT will get you a glass ready dolly
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:02 am

Oh yeah - the more the merrier xx

Who's up for 8pm tonight?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

me I will be up for it
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi , yeap back online iam not even to sure if i can even face to tell you what has happened, but hey iam going to! Well son no1 came back from his fathers and said that he didnt want to go anymore, the thing is my first son always ate and now he dosent, it just a flexing of the muscle thing. Well the thing is since moving here he has obiviously seen more of his dad and new step mum (ish) than normal. But when your son says that new wife........ got up and said .... iam a chef and dinner time is special and important says she will not buy food that wont be eaten and she is a chef and sends your child to bed with no tea after only really meeting him 3-4 times, it has now pissed me off , and on speaking to his dad ish, that is what they as a couple had decided to do, my ex partner has always payed his maintenece on time and since he has been married it dosent happen. Like today the dd was showing and now its been cancelled, he said sorry. Iam not the one walking around in the latest sunnies or car or shoes, we just put the food on the table go to school or work etc, some advise please.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.