Checkin' in

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:12 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Checkin' in

Here for my Bi-Yearly check in . Anyone I know still active here?

Found the forum in the bookmarks of my old computer (before it gets E-Wasted!)

I'm still here... moved to Townsville for sun, sand and seagrass.

Things going well... career change, made a baby etc etc.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:42 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Checkin' in

Originally Posted by PeteY

congratulations!!!!!!

im still here ... in the uk ... still ...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:38 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeteY

Townsville! Blimey, thats a bit different from where you started off isn't it! Lots of us "oldies" still about you know
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
congratulations!!!!!!

You'll make it one day
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:52 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Lots of us "oldies" still about you know
Great to hear Polly!

We decided that Mount G was a little cold in Winter, and now we have a little fella we need to think about schools. The Mount only has a one good school, and its a catholic job. Seeing as we want to send the little boy to a non denominational school we thought we would kill two birds with one stone and head towards the sun.

Townsville is ok... love the heat and humidity (always have), and the surrounds are great, but the city is... well... a little too big for us. I'm going to try and get work somewhere north again, Cairns (I know its still big - but its a little less "city" like) or maybe Darwin. The only rule we have at the moment is that we have to stop shifting about when our minion starts school.

It's true what they say about Queenslanders isn't it!! SA felt like the Queens country compared to Townsville. Red-necks everywhere around here!

You still with RACQ?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:53 pm
A Male Member

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
congratulations!!!!!!

You been over for hols or anything TWT? Where you planning on heading when you get here?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:49 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Wow theres a blast.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:46 am
A Male Member

Originally Posted by seang
Wow theres a blast.
I remember that avatar!!!