The cats have arrived!

Old Apr 11th 2010, 1:57 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The cats have arrived!

Been pointed at some stuff called 'pingg string' which stops cats leaving a set area...
http://www.sureguard.com.au/cat_elec...nclosures.html

looking into it for our new house rather than a pen...
Old Apr 11th 2010, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

RuthG is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm another one that has taken offence. I love my cats to bits, ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that my cats are my babies. However, we've decided that when the time comes we're not going to take them with us. I can't put them on a long flight, scared witless, not having me or my husband there to calm them down. They are traumatised going in the basket to the vet, let alone a long flight then 30 days in quarantine. And then you've got to face the snakes and spiders when you're over there - mine love playing with spiders! I'm just not prepared to take that risk with them. It's beacuse we love them that we'll be leaving them here, with my husband's parents, who live by a river and a golf course, and I know they will be really well looked after, loved and happy.
Old May 18th 2010, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

We had an old dog before we came over. Sadly she died before it came down to it but we would never have brought her with us either as it would have been too much for her. A decision based on our love of her, nothing else!
Please don't make sweeping generalisations & assumptions that those that leave pets behind do so for selfish reasons!

To the OP, very glad to read that your cats are happy & settled after the journey & quarantine. Hope you are too!